Official Japfest 2013 Thread

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm selling my ticket. As someone hit the GT and wrote it off. Since got an mx5 so going with the mx5 club rather than clogging your stand up with the wrong car. PM me for details. Selling for original price £21 you pay fees.

"t-j-wilson Glanza V" (tobie) has bought my ticket. So if you could amend the list that would be great. Hope you all have a wicked time. And ill be sure to stroll over from mx-5 stand to have a look.

We are going to be heading down from Glasgow on the M6 as there will only be 5 or so Ep's with us it would be good to meet up with another group and convoy with them so where are all you guys from the Blackpool, Manchester, Liverpool area all meeting?

I see.

Damn this is going to be one hell of a long journey!

So worth it mate... It's an epic day.

Well I guess I could meet you at the first service station I come too on the m62 if that's the way you will be coming? ... Unless you just want to stick to the 5am meet further down and hope we meet somewhere along the way haha!

I wont be able to make this anymore.

Ive sold my ticket, can my place be changed over to the user 'zachstarlet' please.

I'll make JAE :)

Thanks, Dan.

Changed to zachstarlet number 58

John

Think im on the same boat a shredded 255 30 19 runflat had other ideas :(

Come on surely your not gonna miss the largest gathering ever!!