Snow... Lol

Well yet again we've been struck by ye old white stuff and me living 2 miles from my factory has been loving it, worst case scenario i have to walk lol

But Some of the status's and messages I've been reading today have had me wondering...

As you may have heard on the radio etc norwich has been pretty much grid locked from about 1-2pm I've had friends that have had work left early and not gotten to work then turned back and still took them 7.5 hours to go from door to door which is about 20miles each way but they only got stuck within 3-4 miles of getting to nowich lol, and another friend took 2.5hours to drive 5 miles and another managed 1mph :lol:

All the whilst this has been going on I've been standing around at work in a t-shirt and making snow angles when i get bored or a bit warm, i then went out for a steak n some beers after work and still got back in before some of these people had gotten back from norwich, so basically I've been winding them up all afternoon much to my and a few friends amusement mwhahaha

Anyway no real point to this apart from lolz

Edited by morgey

Yeah a few of my mates are off today and are rubbing it in big style :(

But as its still like minus 6 here some people have gotten a little bit extreme, this was spotted in a town a few miles from me lol

EA3BD723-223B-4E92-A653-86898B2734BB-711

Where as im making due with my daily which is coping just fine lol

68D3C2FD-0D23-4570-AB1B-6AB6A90E6922-711

And the starlets feeling sorry for itself with its leaky fuel tank :(

5A3B703F-B17E-4037-BF8A-0B2F1FD313D8-711

And heres my snow angel from yesterday :p

A7DD78FC-2E17-4319-B95C-E19C50ECCC9A-711

Anywho that enough weather news for today

Freezing today here in Leeds, nipped to tesco as I was so hungry I could eat a horse (see what I did there ? :p) and it hits you hard when you open the door. Apparently, according to BBC Weather, it is going to start snowing here at 11pm Thurs until Tuesday!

Someones been listening to the news aswell then lol :p

Yeah apparently we're expecting blizzards this weekend! That could be funny to see how much of a standstill norfolk becomes then, must say though it does make everything look very picture-esk.

But the biggest problem with norfolk, we have all this snow and no hills to got sledging on! Major lame :(