Couldn't agree more. It takes one ridiculously caution driver doing 20mph and it holds up EVERYONE because its well too dangerous to overtake. Took me a good hour to do 20 min journey this morning.

And Starlets are THE worst cars for traction in the snow. Couldn't hardly set off after traffic lights had gone green

Lol i got stuck on my drive could move back and forward 5m's but couldnt get over this tiny little ridge lol

Then got to the junction at my work knock it down a gear to use the engine braking and my car just locks up becoz theres so little traction nearly drove right by it haha

And someone else doesnt no the car park very well rather than going in the entrance they drove over the kurb, its not like there was a shit load of tyre tracks going in a little further down :lol:

We dont have snow yet!

4paw starlets are excellent in the snow tho, the whole of scotland was at a standstill with the snow a couple of years ago and my little starlet charged on! Didnt get stuck once! i was up mountain roads when no one else could get out of their drive haha

This is my car stuck on the M62 right now. Been parked here for over an hour, the traffic is all stood still as the motorway is layered in snow.

E8BAF835-ABA4-415A-9146-E0289600803F-347

I should have stayed at home tonight, work at 9 tomorrow!

The car itself is absolutely awesome in the snow though, I've done over 450 miles this week regardless or how bad the weather was. 4wd ftw. :)

Yeah I got rid of the BMW just before the new year. :)

That was near Rochdale/Oldham. It took me 2.5 hours to get home from Manchester!

That's a shame, atleast your mate made it home though. I saw a handful of BM's parked on the hard shoulder, they were going nowhere!

It's pretty bad here today! But it's pretty warm so hopefully most of it will melt.

Seen a few RWD cars stuck this morning! Glanzas staying at home today I think will boss around In the girlfriends corsa as much as I hate driving the thing.

Left Nottingham at half 9 last night and took us 5 and a half hours to get to Leeds and straight back to pick one of my friends up! (Normally would only take maybe 3 hours) And that was in a landrover! There was a couple people pushing their cars on the M1. Madness!