well after a 6 mile walk to get help mate came down in his landy to try pull it out but whole floor pan had bottomed out on the ditch so wouldnt budge an inch. took a trip to a farm to borrow a tracker and got the job done pictures dont realy show how well it was stuck but took a few anyway

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

me in the ditch after a good job done

IMG_0016.jpg

managed to get the car out and it fired up straight away and off i went to the post office to get these packages sent out lol. and much to everyones suprise the only damage to the car is a few surface scratches on the headlight lol

IMG_0018.jpg

aye as i seen the ditch coming i was waiting for the windscreen to come in. managed to climb out it and looked at it and couldnt see any damage at all. when it was getting taken out the guy had said he would take it out but he didnt think there would be much left of the underside when he was done. just drove it a good 40 miles and is still driving spot on so far also bought a scratch card and won a fiver so all going well so far :p