• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Managed to get my mitts on one of a very few of these :D:D

2013-10-17104808_zps90b5f1af.jpg

2013-10-17104815_zps85b8a4d6.jpg

2013-10-17104741_zps5c31c1e4.jpg

Genuine HRF spoiler :p This originally came off of Dave B's demo car, and has plenty of history with where it came from as well :thumbsup:

I don't know how many of these are knocking around but I can't imagine there is more than 3 in the England/UK from the searching I've done, even then a couple of the others have been from very old members over on TGTT so have no idea if they still have starlets or what's even happened with the spoilers.

Edited by AdamB

Ay they are similar, I think the livesports one points further up whereas the HRF one is pretty flat.

and thats what i think i love about it ... the are slightly whale tail looking.... i always found the HRF looked like an incomplete livesports.... and that livesports like an incomplete glanza livesports... i love how the glanza one continues down the boot of the car.....

regardless for share rarity hats off to you... unique is the name of the game and that spoiler is definitely an antique

and thats what i think i love about it ... the are slightly whale tail looking.... i always found the HRF looked like an incomplete livesports.... and that livesports like an incomplete glanza livesports... i love how the glanza one continues down the boot of the car.....

regardless for share rarity hats off to you... unique is the name of the game and that spoiler is definitely an antique

I agree I do like how the Glanza one continues further down the boot line, makes it look more complete and a full item.

Livesports spoilers for the 82 are easy to get hold of and I've always wanted to be different, if I couldn't have got a HRF one then no doubt I would have gone for the livesports as it is very similar.

• 2 weeks later...

Long story mate, but basically my mrs (now ex) cheated on me, had our own place and that, I've now had to move out and I've got no where to keep the car, so pointless having all this money tied up in parts if I've got no car :(

It really isn't what I want and I would do anything to keep it :(

Long story mate, but basically my mrs (now ex) cheated on me, had our own place and that, I've now had to move out and I've got no where to keep the car, so pointless having all this money tied up in parts if I've got no car :(

It really isn't what I want and I would do anything to keep it :(

pm'd you before i realised the story.

you got folks to move in with>? i would say the car is the perfect thing to work at when something like that comes along and disturbs your happiness!

Phil

woah woah woah woah what are u talking about what do you mean your breaking itman build a wooden box if u have to do not break this thing

Haha its a shame I know and it really is the last thing on earth I wanna do, but its just I don't have the space now :(

pm'd you before i realised the story.

you got folks to move in with>? i would say the car is the perfect thing to work at when something like that comes along and disturbs your happiness!

Phil

Yeah Phil I've moved back in with my folks, but the area is public car park so not really the best place to store and work on a car like this which needs a lot of attention.

Pm'd you back mate :)

awh man the dirty little bitch .. would the da not have a place for it or anything

youl regrat this man be a shame to get rid of it

My dad was trying to find a place for me to store the car, but in terms of the money situation, having to quit my job as well to move back home 40 miles away from where I work. Having money tied up in parts I don't know when I'll be able to use is a waste in my eyes and I would rather someone else enjoyed the parts I've collected and put them to good use.

Unfortunately the shell will probably be going to scrap, just purely because I highly doubt there's anyone out there that wants to take on such a big project in terms of getting the shell back ready to go on the road.

Haha its a shame I know and it really is the last thing on earth I wanna do, but its just I don't have the space now :(

Yeah Phil I've moved back in with my folks, but the area is public car park so not really the best place to store and work on a car like this which needs a lot of attention.

Pm'd you back mate :)

My dad was trying to find a place for me to store the car, but in terms of the money situation, having to quit my job as well to move back home 40 miles away from where I work. Having money tied up in parts I don't know when I'll be able to use is a waste in my eyes and I would rather someone else enjoyed the parts I've collected and put them to good use.

Unfortunately the shell will probably be going to scrap, just purely because I highly doubt there's anyone out there that wants to take on such a big project in terms of getting the shell back ready to go on the road.

do you have the option of keeping your job and travelling the 40miles? its not mega far is it?

Phil

I could keep the job but it really wouldn't be worth it, cost me roughly £20 there and back and I'll only earn around the £50 mark for a shift. Where as I only used to have to travel 4 miles and £20 worth of fuel will last me week and a half.