ah right understood.

well good luck shifting the right parts to allow you to take stock and reassess everything.

Phil

Cheers Phil :)

Bad times, same sort of thing happened to me. Girls don't like it when you love your car more than them haha

Have a word with Jd they have a big place

Haha don't think its just cars in this case though mate :(

I know JD have a pretty big place but I'm not sure when I will be able to get time to work on it or ever finish it, so now kinda feels like the right time to throw the towel in and move on.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a little fucker. Happened to me, and having a place together makes it so much more of a ballbag.

Shame to see it being broken as it looked to be one of the most interesting builds on here. Get yourself sorted and hopefully

You'll be back :)

Just realised, i now own the wheels that were on the black gt at the start of this thread

Just read the whole thread, so sorry to hear you now have to break this :( alot of good work and parts gone into it

Ah you got the enkei's? They were nice but I thought they needed to be a little wider.

Appreciate the kind words mate, pretty damn gutted as I spent like 2 years collecting parts.

Another 1 bites the dust :/

Sure does :( at least this was never built though.

What a little fucker. Happened to me, and having a place together makes it so much more of a ballbag.

Shame to see it being broken as it looked to be one of the most interesting builds on here. Get yourself sorted and hopefully

You'll be back :)

Thats it mate, having so much together makes it such a heartache with sorting everything out and making decisions you don't wanna have to make, and this is one of them.

I may come back but I doubt it will be a major project car (he says :p )

sorry to hear about this adam..

ive just had same thing happen to me, but im very lucky that my nan allows me to garage my glanza at hers..

if you were close, you could have stored the shell at mine bud..

Ah no way Jay, sorry to hear about it at least you got a bit of luck though. If my dad didn't have a Skyline I would have been able to use his garage, appreciate the thought though pal.

I knew u said you might be splitting mate but didn't realise she'd done that to you............ really sorry for you mate GLWS :sad:

Thanks for the kind words mate, gutted isn't even strong enough to say the least :(

That's the 3rd starlet owner I no that's selling up after a break up. Its a shit situation mate know exactly what your going through

Really? Sounds like starlets are bad luck lol. Really isn't what I want but cnanging my priorities now so its probably for the best.

Ah you got the enkei's? They were nice but I thought they needed to be a little wider.

Appreciate the kind words mate, pretty damn gutted as I spent like 2 years collecting parts.

I think they are ok as they are for now :) Nice and light too.

im gutted for you that it has come to this man :/