• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to have run motec on my build.. Awesome man, good luck with the rest of the build

Thanks mate. If it wasn't the price I got it for I wouldn't have gone for it, was just lucky to be in the right place at the right time :)

Edited by ro55ifumi

Pretty.

Thanks mate, needs a good clean but I'll get round to that :)

Very nice choice :)

Ta buddy :)

Looking like it will be a fair monster when it's up and running buddy, keep up the good work. Also real nice ecu!

I hope so mate, been a long time coming, just need to get the shell upto scratch. Waiting on some drill bits before I can finish it off.

Wasn't really in the market for an ECU yet if I'm honest, but came across it on the off chance at a price I couldn't refuse :)

Thanks mate, just need to wait for Mr Motec to come back from America to take it up there and get it wiped.

Still waiting on my drill bits and apparently they should be here on the 19th, so fingers crossed then I can get started on the front.

Yeah he is mate, spoke to him on Thursday last week saying he was going to America to fiddle with some Pikes peak motors, not back till end of the month/early July. Guys got a fucking immense job lol. Have you seen his Audi Quattro? That is some car! :D

Edited by AdamB

I havnt no. My mates got a gt4 with the wrc block in it. Hes wanting dave to map it again. He was on about going half's hiring out a tuning place for the day with a dyno. God knows how much that day would cost lol.

Edited by Bean