Who has altered camber settings front and rear on a EP91

Hi, i am currently getting my EP91 Glanza finished, i have just fitted Tein springs with KYB dampers(all new)

I think it was around a 50mm drop, maybe more front/back. Will have to check.

I have also ordered some camber bolts for the front, has anyone adjusted the rear?

The rear is not adjustable it has been covered a few times all ready on hear if you have a look, the ends of the rear axle are welded into place so carnt be adjusted.

I had searched and found same results, just a last resort.

Thanks for reply

Steve

The bolts i have bought are the camber adjustment ones. They will be fitted Saturday, then tracked and set.

I will let you know what the results are.

Don't fancy bending the beam tbh. It will be fine as it is.

Don't know if you have seen the progress thread, but i carnt stay out of the car lol :D

No, an anti lift kit creates extra castor and prevents lift and dipping under accel/braking

The anti lift plates reduce lift under acceleration but INCREASE dip under braking by the same amount. Castor bushes and antilift plates can be fitted separately. I used castor bushes but removed the antilift plates.

You can get 1degree using the standard bolts

• 1 month later...

We recently just bought a spare rear beam our EP82 time attack car and will try to cut and shim the rear hubs to get a bit more camber out of them.

I was able to ask Fernando Saravia (I think you guys know him as the red glanza race car http://extreem-ep.net/?p=722) if he had any adjustment done to the rear camber and he confirmed that cutting the hub and shimming it (using longer bolts too) was what they did. It just took quite a bit of trial and error to find out how much camber was needed (how many shims to put) - but hey if it works for a 250 whp race car why not. So yeah its been done before and looks like it works.

might be worth keeping an eye on this thread for a reply,shiming it only way I think

www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?104839-first-for-starlet-ep91-ep82-rear-camber-!!!!!!!

Edited by AlancEP82