First time Glanza Owner

Hi Everyone,

My name is Troy, and I have just bought a white 98 spec Glanza V, which I have been looking forward to for a while.

Drove around in some old VW's before, so the Glanza feels unbelievably fast!

Anyways, my new car:

$(KGrHqV,!oMFEL(8s!!WBRIylfpKeQ~~60_12.J

White 98 spec, optional factory body kit. HKS exhaust, Defi gauges.

Only had it a day and already loving it.

Few plans include a better air filter, tidying up the wiring, full detail of the bodywork, decat, HKS actuator and some nice new alloys to replace the horrible ones on it at the moment.

welcome! was this not some1 elses on here for a couple of weeks? was alot lower and nicer wheels on iirc

Its possible.

The car is a lot lower than in the photots, but still has those awful wheels.

am almost certain this is the 1 that developed an engine problem. does she run ok?

Runs spot on.

I don't think this is the car you're thinking of. All white glanzas look the same to a degree, plus the other one had better wheels and more lows.

Nice to see you on here Troy, I went with him to see this and was impressed of its condition.

@paulstarletsr, have you got any more info on this mate? Only issue I can foresee on this so far is it runs a little on the hot side, but other than that it all seemed to check out ok.