Stretched tyres dangerous?

195 on an 8J is fine, I'll be running the same.

Drifters go round bends sideways at silly speeds on stretched tyres, as long as it's nothing silly you shouldn't have problems I'd have thought

195 on an 8J is fine, I'll be running the same.

Drifters go round bends sideways at silly speeds on stretched tyres, as long as it's nothing silly you shouldn't have problems I'd have thought

Is that what mine is Amjad 195 an 8j?

They're not dangerous lol... Yeah, maybe if you have like an inch of inside rim showing then sure, you are a twat.

But the stretch that guys have that you see day to day, no, they will be fine.

You'd have to be going fucking rapid round a corner, with insane stretch for a tyre to pop off the bead!

having a sensible amount of stretch is fine its just when your putting a 195 on a 10j wheel it gets stupid and dangerous 195 on a 8j wheel gives nice stretch !! like this my bro's xxr 527 there 9.75j and i think these are 235 45 imo a nice amount of stretch !

E35CDDB8-8488-4A5D-A06B-40D1B15E763C-311

Stretching = ugly and pointless imo

Stretching tyres can ruin the appearance of a nice set if wheels

All down to opinion I guess. Massive stretch looks silly but IMO slight stretch looks better than tyres balooning over the edge of the rim.

And I'm pretty sure the OP's wheels won't fit easily with unstretched tyres (16x8), I'd assume most people stretch to make the wheels fit rather than for looks