• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cal- Erm thanks. Im not the one driving around in a diesel Peugeot now am I..darling ;) Also, Id only change my name to Cal if I had a deathwish.

Rick- No matey, im taking 2 weeks in July. So will just be installing it and getting the car running normally again. :)

Thanks for all the comments chaps.

Well, the plan is to run the Hybrid with a Greddy boost controller, and Apexi SAFC II and a JAM FCC. Hoping to run about 1.2 bar. wont go any higher as Ill be pushing the standard internals as it is.

• 3 weeks later...

I havent posted in here for a while so here we go. New mods are a D1 Spec catch tank I bought at Japshow, a TC Short shift kit (wow) and I picked up Jordans Cruise bonnet this morning, well chuffed with it :( It silly light too.

Also the interior is slowly going back in minus the rear seats , although its still trackday orientated, its just a bit quieter and more practical.

Piccitures:

S5002224.jpg

S5002225.jpg

S5002226.jpg

S5002227.jpg

S5002228.jpg

S5002229.jpg

S5002230.jpg

S5002232.jpg

S5002233.jpg

:)

Alex.

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!! :lol:

My mate wanted to buy this when we came to BW he would drool if he seen it now :wub:

Looks awsome bro still got the recliners for sale?

Si mate, you forget, you have a late spec bumper :lol:. GET IT ON THERE!!!! I can defiantely feel an industrial estate "Al VS Caln" photoshoot coming on :wub:^_^

Lew - your mate wanted to buy what- my car? :p

Thanks lads,

Alex.

its not on yet, I've wanted to put it on since last april when i got it, but until i get my intercooler pipework re-routed it wont shut over the pipes - and i cant be arsed to do this for the ct9 - so when the k24 goes on the bonnet goes on