• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend has bullets on his polo but they suffer from goin rusty quick

IMG_66475611023654.jpeg

And that exhaust is abit extreme lol

yeah mate, these rust in weird places even though their painted. rather annoying haha.

I like the exhaust, it's different and cool :)

cheers! will have to see about getting it connected :)

Updates are good buddy!

Looking forward to seeing the little bits done to it! :p

thanks josh! also may have just bought something a bit mental... done anything else to your little beast by the way?

Loving this build, its good your trying out ideas that are so wild and different from others , good work :)

cheers mate, just want it to stand out. not to everones taste but i love it!!

anyway, bit bored tonight and whilst on ebay spotted something so stupid i had to have it. pics to follow when it arrives.

Sam.

yeah mate, these rust in weird places even though their painted. rather annoying haha.

cheers! will have to see about getting it connected :)

thanks josh! also may have just bought something a bit mental... done anything else to your little beast by the way?

cheers mate, just want it to stand out. not to everones taste but i love it!!

anyway, bit bored tonight and whilst on ebay spotted something so stupid i had to have it. pics to follow when it arrives.

Sam.

Aha not yet buddy ;), just buying parts atm :p, will have a update on the weekend though ;)

Did you ever get hold of that lsports spoiler? But I think I'm gonna proper love this! Bit of love/hate marmite styling is always good!

cheers haha, tbh im not even sure i like it! just want it to look different :p nah mate, lad never got back to me plus lack of money. but since i never got it i treated myself to a new splitter....

p4pb10788942.jpg

p4pb10788943.jpg

Its a little large hahah!

these also arrived thanks to Stucat87, top guy, fast delivery and good communication. highly recommend him as a seller! :thumbsup:

p4pb10788934.jpg

these will be sprayed black to match the splitter in the next week or so.

Mot on the 15th and it needed some new rear shoes so sat and fitted new ones last night, oil change this weekend and needs 2 front wheel bearings (f*ck wide wheels).

then the interior needs cleaned as it resembles a tramps den.

ordering wind deflectors and splitter support rods tonight hopefully aswell. £££££ 8o

Sam.

love them wheels me

facelift rear lights

glanza rear bumper with lip

angled exhaust

remix front bumper

crystal headlights

WIN

thanks man, and yeah i want crystal headlights (no idea where to get em though!), facelift rear lights and some form of wierd exhaust. kinda wanna keep the standard N/A body though. but we'll see where it goes :)

Damn I want that splitter

£70 ebay mate, cheap as chips. just type in universal front splitter :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for any small (or large) animals that get in your way..

oh yes! decapitating rabbits with it will be fun ;)

Would love to see it done full on boso style

probably whats gonna happen mate haha

Cheers mate. Love the wheels. Ull had to ad an extra dish to them to fit under the new arches

yeah, once theyre on ill see about spacing them out then wider wheels next year, be mad if i can get some 10j's on it, the arches will be wide enough for it to be honest!

As i said on facebook bud, splitters looking rude!

Look forward to seeing this at japfest :p

cheers mate, cant wait to see yours either. be good to put faces to names of people on here! :thumbsup:

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...

10x better than i would have ever achieved with the pink n/a, looks brilliant mate, the rear wing would totally set this off right now!

cheers buddy! yeah rear wing is whats needed now, lack of funds is holding it back though :S

That looks awesome good to see a na not converted to glanza rep

thanks man :) yeah not a fan of reps, they look good but the NA body (to me anyway) has way too much potential

Livesports wings and spoiler would finish it off.

i'd never thought about the wings. any idea if they work with the standard NA lights mate?

quite fancy some carat lights, GLS door handles (anyone know if they are metal or plastic painted chrome?), painted window surrounds and some type of rear diffuser.

anyway, my mate did this....

p4pb10851096.jpg

Sam.

cheers buddy! yeah rear wing is whats needed now, lack of funds is holding it back though :S

thanks man :) yeah not a fan of reps, they look good but the NA body (to me anyway) has way too much potential

i'd never thought about the wings. any idea if they work with the standard NA lights mate?

quite fancy some carat lights, GLS door handles (anyone know if they are metal or plastic painted chrome?), painted window surrounds and some type of rear diffuser.

anyway, my mate did this....

p4pb10851096.jpg

Sam.

Awesome picture that is, and live sports wings fit all starlets from na to glanza

• 3 weeks later...

update - this happened. the D2s are maxed out on the rears, fronts have loads left but cant wind em down as they interfere with driveshafts (is that a know problem with D2 coilovers when going low?) anyway, thats it until after japfest. funds have been drained. shit quality pic i know but what do you all think? no doubt there will be a few negative comments hahaha

p4pb10921356.jpg

Can't wait to see this at japfest Sam. Fair play for being different

Maybe talk to dan106 about going lower. I know he's got Tiens at the front but I'm sure he's a bit lower than you. Maybe he has a trick up his sleeve

Take everything unnecessary out of the coilovers, front of mine is now properly maxed out without 'modifying' them or chopping them, got any pics of how its setup dude?

I think all this needs now is some paint on the wheels and some spacers!

EDIT: Ifd2s work the way I think they do, you might have to chop some of the thread off the bottom so it wont hit the driveshaft

Edited by dan106