Glanza for Around £2000? Possible?

After a glanza and have around £2000 to spend..

Now you see a lot go on ebay and the likes for around £4000.

Then you see the ones for around £1600. But you also see ones for around £2500 which I would try to bargain down to around £2000.

So in todays climate. Can I get a Nice Enough Glanza for Around £2000? smile.gifAfter a glanza and have around £2000 to spend..

Now you see a lot go on ebay and the likes for around £4000.

Then you see the ones for around £1600. But you also see ones for around £2500 which I would try to bargain down to around £2000.

So in todays climate. Can I get a Nice Enough Glanza for Around £2000? smile.gif

And At what point can you offer £2000 for a car these days though?

When Ones Advertised for £2500?...

Me and my mate paid £1500 for ours here they are my mates on left it came with rare hrf bumper and live sports skirts n loads of mods and mine on the right had loads of parts on to, it is possible to buy a cheap Glanza

1E75306D-0300-48A5-88EB-571477C9006F-153

Yeah sum ov the eBay adds are laughable that one lately the black airbrushed 91 running a ct9 at 350 bhp hahaha the sad thing is people that don't know much about these car will buy them thinking they are the fastest thing on the road But yeah back on topic your looking to buy at the right time if you look around you could get a nice ep for 2k .... Ps get a gt :)

Stock import immaculate condition 3000 grand 2 years ago tho

3000 grand thats a lot of money lol

I paid nearly 8k euro for mine almost 7 years ago.

Came with a jam kit, late spec car and i was the first irish owner,