From an n/a owner who has used the iridiums, they are fine bro.

Have had not one problem with them.

Glad to hear you are keeping the kermit.

Looking forward to these updates.

Keep the faith.

You still going for what we discussed?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Right just to let you all know the project is still alive and kicking!!! Had a few problems with it so thats the reason that there aint really been any updates :rolleyes:

Got myself a new Shiny Tein front strut brace and Magnecor leads with NGK Iridiums from Mike at Monster Motorsport and they have both made a massive difference :thumbsup: ;)

Also got the best thing i have ever bought for the Kemit sat in my bedroom waiting to be fitted but all will be revealed when the final piece of the puzzle comes back sometime soon hopefully :p

Pics will be up when i get a new laptop as mine decided it was gonna give up :( :(

Liam

good to hear youve got it sorted matey, so lets see this thing you have brought. sounds promising!

Kinda sorted dude, still got a few issues but they only minor for now :p All will be revealed when the final piece if with me!!!

I KNOW WHAT IT ISSSS NAA NAA NAA NAAAAA NAAAAA! u will not be disapointed ! :rolleyes: giz a shout liam if u need some help, im not as busy nw lol

Jay

Yes Jay you do know what it is mate, remember to keep it sssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol, i will 100% be needing your expertise mate, just waiting on the damn guy getting back to me.

is it a roll cage? just a wild guess

I WISH IT WAS!!!!!! :thumbsup:

dude its easily the best thing you've bought. might just let the cat out the bag :) :) MWAHAHAHAHAAAA:lol:

cant wait to see it when its sorted, will have to giz a ring when you doin it. wouldnt mind having a nosey ;)

keep up the good work lil man its lookin sweet at the mo

Al, yeah mate its awesomeness and dont you dare say anything until its actually on!!!!

Think were going hard this weekend and getting it all on :) if your up for it??

Cheers dude, still got a bit to do to keep up with you though :)

ITS ALLIVEEE!!!!! people keep ure eyes out now, he shall be posting an update anytime now!! and the finished product looks shweet as a fackin nut!

we a convoying it to MFN leeham?

yaaay, i cant wait to see what it is.

You guys going to MFN too? i am :lol:

were driving from ashby tesco as a convoy(local cars)

Mitch

ITS ALLIVEEE!!!!! people keep ure eyes out now, he shall be posting an update anytime now!! and the finished product looks shweet as a fackin nut!

we a convoying it to MFN leeham?

Indeed it is ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE dude!!! Big thanks to you and Char mate, wouldnt of been able to do it without your expertise :( I owe you a drink tonight at MFN dude

And Yeahhhhhhhhh boy, im up for the convoy just let me know what your plans are.

lol i need to be seing this now like,

did you get sorted out with that other alloy liam?

Yeah Thanks Geo dude, managed to find me a spare one on the forum which is now refurbed and the Speedys are back on :lol:

Thanks for the preview pic mate - Jay is right looks very good indeed but I need better pics my mobile is poo! :D:D

Mike

You shoulda popped over dude, i was gonna text you but thought you would have been at work.

Just realised that the pics are on my mates phone so ill get him to Bluetooth them me when he pops up later. I will be getting some epic pics later aswell hopefully :p