Glad to hear you're getting better mate!

As Joz said have a look at GTs, maybe have a go in one when you feel up to it. I've driven an fte converted NA and a 1Bar Auto GT and my GT, the GTs feel so much more special! Just an idea :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear you're getting better mate!

As Joz said have a look at GTs, maybe have a go in one when you feel up to it. I've driven an fte converted NA and a 1Bar Auto GT and my GT, the GTs feel so much more special! Just an idea :D

Even I'll admit that a GT feels lighter and racier/raw than an EP91 = shifts

If I didn't already invest in my bodywork/chassis so much I'd create a SuperRedII GT hands down.

My EP91 makes it up to me with its refinements :D

Joz

Funny you should all mention GTs, im in talks with Mitch at the minute about possibly having his off him. That would mean half breaking the N/A and keeping some of the parts to transfer over onto the GT.

Just Emailed Sky about a quote on it and im waiting on a call back.

Had a Glanza in work today, and it made me realise i defiantly want to stick around Starlets, what was i thinking of when i mentioned a Civic ;)

i had my glanza up for sale as i was after a civic vti and went for a test drive in one i was looking to buy, i loved the civic it was great to drive then i got in the glanza hit boost and realised i cant sell my glanza lol

you heard anymore from sky? best bet is to phone them, or if you intrested in a gt jump on admirals website and get a quick quote and sky will be cheaper then that but atleast you have a rough idea mate

Ill ask them when they give me a ring back? Id be happy to pay £1802 for fully comp on a GT to be honest.

only thing with admiral is unless you can pay the 1800 all at once its far from 1800, i got my gt at 18 and got quoted 1200, brill! went and put a deposit on it, went back the week after paid for the car, drove it outside. rang admiral to start the policy they asked how i was paying, i said monthly, they said there are some small charges for paying monthly. i said ok thinking it would be 50quid (ish), price went up to 2050!!! but i had to say yes as id bought the car and this was the cheapest quote i could find.

so if you go with admiral i advise you apply and get a 0% interest credit card before you insure it and pay for it on the card then chop it up and set up a monthly direct debit to pay the credit card off.

Mate I was in the same position when I broke my n/a, was either getting a ek4 vti or a GT.

The ek4 was more expensive to buy, higher insurance, and lets face it boring as fuck to drive aswell, so GT is the only way dude ;)

Right guys, got a awesome quote on a GT today. Going to give them a ring again tomorrow for a quote on a Glanza and if im happy with that ill be searching for a nice V. If its too expensive then im on the lookout for Nice GT!

Looks like im hanging about on here guys!