He made contact with me asking for the address that a set needed posting to, a set for my mate.

Obviously i forwarded it on, so it does seem like he is now sorting things out and my friend should get her coilovers shortly.

I suppose whats left now is people who asked for a refund through non paypal payments or really old groub buys to get there money on other parts they were waiting on.

Are you not already on coilovers Dave?

Nope, never had coilovers on any of my Starlets, always thought they were over priced hence I jumped at these being so cheap.

Had them out of the box now and they look top quality, fitting them tomorrow so will update what they are like.

Just a quick one on this now I have them fitted, they are spot on. All fitted perfectly, all brackets for brake lines etc. line up as expected.

Now the rear ride height!

I set them up with springs at just enough compression so the weren't lose and enough to drop the ride height around 50mm.

8865606569_5d5342698b_c.jpg

Fitted up nicely.

8865608283_94d31315b8_c.jpg

8865611941_22498a9b3e_c.jpg

Before I even dropped them they were sitting pretty much where my shock / spring combo was

8866212300_f3896c6520_c.jpg

So here they are fully loaded with about 50mm available to go lower

8866210530_f3d26dcc8d_c.jpg

I then lowered them another 40mm giving this stance

8866206940_12a35651a7_c.jpg

I have since taken them back up another 20mm as I didn't like it looking so low.

All in all they are spot on. James fucked up in the past but on this one I can't fault him. I think I payed for them at 12:00 pm, had a tracking number by 2:00 pm then they were at my door at 8:30 am the next day.

:)