Blue ep N/a , Fastest speed ive hit.

hey guys just thought id say, the most ive hit is 110mph today , on half of a long dual carrigeway lol

Then some rover pulled out in fornt of me o.O

So whats everyone else hit?

( only have a air filter on for performance lol)

Old n/a i got about 118 on the speedo.

How it is now I've no idea as it hits the bottom of the speed and rev counter and still goes.

I've seen 127 on a sat nav but that wasnt at the end of the clocks when i did that lol

Dads volvo 940 i had 135 and the 1l k11 automatic micra i had 102 lol

Oh and my daily corolla 1.4 I've hit 130 once but it usually does 125 but does it 5's up! only goes to like 115 with one person for some reason :s

Edited by morgey

Old n/a i got about 118 on the speedo.

How it is now I've no idea as it hits the bottom of the speed and rev counter and still goes.

I've seen 127 on a sat nav but that wasnt at the end of the clocks when i did that lol

Dads volvo 940 i had 135 and the 1l k11 automatic micra i had 102 lol

Oh and my daily corolla 1.4 I've hit 130 once but it usually does 125 but does it 5's up! only goes to like 115 with one person for some reason :s

i got 110mph out the corolla yesterday with alot more revs to give, slowed down for a corner on my own privately funded racetrack lol

Mine loves it mate, way quicker than my starlet was as a 1.3, handled better and has way better brakes!

Just clocked 104k and it still surprises people. Had some matey in a tuned diesel golf crawl past me and he had to ask what i had done to it, he was very shocked and upset to find out its a completly stock 1.4 with a blowing exhaust haha

Edited by morgey

Mine loves it mate, way quicker than my starlet was as a 1.3, handled better and has way better brakes!

Just clocked 104k and it still surprises people. Had some matey in a tuned diesel golf crawl past me and he had to ask what i had done to it, he was very shocked and upset to find out its a completly stock 1.4 with a blowing exhaust haha

Blowing exhausts are proven to add 100bhp. My Alfa 145 Cloverleaf had an epically blowing exhaust and drowned out a 360 spider in the tunnels on Birmingham centre lol

mind youve got the vvti, im rockin the old 4efe 89bhp model.....i shall do a run 2moz and report my findings on this track, might not make it to the magical 115mph mark if other, erm, racers get in the way

Blowing exhausts are proven to add 100bhp. My Alfa 145 Cloverleaf had an epically blowing exhaust and drowned out a 360 spider in the tunnels on Birmingham centre lol

Mines not that bad haha, where I've put a replacement back half on its crushed the old system up and blows from it! Need a downpipe back replacement but cba!

mind youve got the vvti, im rockin the old 4efe 89bhp model.....i shall do a run 2moz and report my findings on this track, might not make it to the magical 115mph mark if other, erm, racers get in the way

Lol the 4zzfe is only 93/4hp just seems to go well for some reason, just kept it serviced :)

you Should see 115 from yours no problem