Hi guys! Thought id share my new wee project! Picked this up off jezza a few weeks ago. Wasnt activley looking for another starlet but sending this shell to the scrappy would be criminal! Anyway its basically a full rolling shell missing a couple of bits n bobs and jezza kindly threw in a few goodies with it dastek ecu, custom exhaust and even a busted fte! Thanks again mate!

I had to put a couple of my 14" toms on to move it to one of my lockups and i liked the look of them on it but i found a pair of 15'' toms locally and couldnt say no:D so ill be keeping the 15s for it

photo-38.jpg

photo-39.jpg

With the 15s on

photo-40.jpg

Plans are to build it back up and get it on the road, my dads v8 yank tank costs him a fortune on fuel so he wants this to run around in lol

I wont get a chance to do anything for another month or so but cant wait to get stuck in

Thanks for saving it Charlie! Still can't find that wee box of bits (random bolts, wheel nuts and mph-km converter)

Will be good to see it on the road again.

Was it you who beat me to the 15" toms on gumtree a few days ago? I was planning on selling them to you for a hefty profit :D

Aye its a tidy wee thing lads, credit to previous owners! Found a build thread on tgtt from a member neal_gt? http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=24976&catid=member&entryuserid=1045

No probs jez, thanks for all the goodies too ill return the favour when u want your hall/stairs done;) and yeah u know me mate i was all over them like a rash at that price by the way do u have the key for those wheel nuts on the rear?

Paul im leaving the ecu in it for now till i decide what im doing with this. If i go ct9 u can have it

I didn't get a key with the car - was just lucky the Impreza nuts were the same type.

I'm sure it's just a big hex drive so should be able to find a key easy enough. I'll measure the scooby key and let you know.

If you need it sharpish then feel free to borrow mine.

Well spotted on the build thread.

Bought from a fella in Livingstone direction. His brother works for Hypertech in Bonnybridge so all the work done on it was carried out there. At least until he popped the engine and shagged 3rd gear!

Or did you mean the wheel nut key?