• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best front end imo, love it and jealous of it.

thanks boss man :)

This just makes me want a glanza more and more every time I read your updates but I just wouldn't be able to afford to get it to this level of perfection lol

Top work as allways :)

James

Do it bud :)

Build it slowly :D with the cost I wasnt planning on spending as much as I have but I haven't looked back :)

Thanks lad :)

no update as of yet however a slight change on page 1 has been made, due to the amount of pages there is getting to be, when I want to find something I have to go threw it all so now I have made a contents :)

Spoke to Ricky@Racetech the other day about my exhaust, It's done however it's not going to fit due to the down pipe on my turbo so they are going to sort that :)

Also spoke to Sasha@Wepr and are on close down shortly till the 19th so not long after I should have some big updates :)

Just a little one for now, removed the old plates that were welded on to me seat rails and welded some new ones on, a bit stronger!

One seat is now mounted but need to do the passenger rail then take them to a mate to get them coated :)

They only photo I have will get some more :p

image_zpsdc28b0bb.jpg

They are so comfortable it's unreal, just need to get a quick realease boss now, even with the seat right back it's a mission to get in and out :D

Have you done the wiring yet?

ive done mine now I'm home dry your going to struggle and why the the fitting before your ecu wires gone can't under stand that's all got to come out

The hard way I see back and forth

Jordan

just a little update :)

polyurethane cv boots!

image_zps92e0550c.jpg

also lots of braided sleeving of the wiring :)

image_zps3ad06825.jpg

also for the time being the fuse box is going to stay where it is i thought long and hard about relocating it to behind the dash and thought is it worth it well no not really so today i tidied all the wiring and mounted it :) just got the other loom to do next week!

Looking good mate!!,

You be interested in buying my SARB Racing Quick Release?, Think there's pics in my blue or red build thread if not pm me!

:) Keep the updates coming mate! :)

I will pm you bud :)

Amazing build mate!! If my build is half as good as this I'll be happy!! Would you tell me were you got all you bolts plated? Cheers

Kenny

Thanks lad means a lot

They were done by someone I know mate, there maybe someone around by you that does :)

Thanks again lads

just a little update :)

the dash is now back out along with the centre console and steering wheel :p

image_zps32caaeac.jpg

image_zps8b607c99.jpg

and got this today from a mate :)

image_zps6ec05b63.jpg

alarm with remote start & automatic closing windows :p

i was at a mates today and a good friend of his is a auto electrician got him to come round and have a look at my car, hes coming round tomorrow to start the following, relocate fusebox, fit alarm and a couple of other little things :)

Caught up on the last few pages of your build and all I can say is its epic !

Love the colour combos and just how clean the whole thing is and the parts you have can't wait for more updates now what a car :)

Looking great as always jordan , Awesome news sacha has started on your parts look forward to seeing them :)

Jamie

Cheers boss man :) yeah shouldn't be too long now :p

Caught up on the last few pages of your build and all I can say is its epic !

Love the colour combos and just how clean the whole thing is and the parts you have can't wait for more updates now what a car :)

Hahah thanks mate :) yeah I'm glad I went with that combo :) more updates to come :p

Thanks again boys!!

had the guy come and start the wiring today :) also started to tidy everything up and removed the old alarm system!

also found a new home for the fuse box :p

image_zps37a5bd18.jpg

got to make a bracket up the another support for it :D

also hes some of what he started :p

image_zps0423a64a.jpg

nicely wrapped in braided sleeving, he said he is going to do all of it in that so will look so tidy when its done, im in work now till sunday then my next day off is thursday so he will be here then to finish off a couple of little things then strip the fusebox loom then fit the alarm & remote start then carry on with the fuse box relocation :)