A funny little moment...

Went out to pick my misses up after shed been out for a few drinks last night, i began a 3 point turn in the centre of town and what should come hooning round the corner? A lovely little black sr! This is important to me, there are very little starlets round my way. So i stopped for a quick chat, they where complimenting me on how clean mine was and i did same for them as it was actually quite clean looking. Then the bullshit came.. "Awh I've got a full straight through system its been chipped runnin about 125bhp"

Yeah okay mate im thinking.... Bless him, i kno thats not possible.

Just thort id share that moment with you starleteers lol :)

once i was doing laps in Glasgow, and a VTR pulled up along side, had a wee chat, and he revealed it was "chipped" to 240bhp, which just so happened to be the power i had just told him mine was running, what a coincidence....

Edited by Weyro

No worse than a guy at a meet I went to telling everyone his corsa was red topped but refusing to pop the bonnet. Kept it going for 2 weeks until his 1 litre corsa got MOTd by my mate

Edited by Addymk2