Carbon Goodies Carbon revers scoop fitted!!!

really was contemplating one of these but because i put my oil cooler up there i dont think the reverse scoop is smart idea... but dam it looks good.... AND DITTO TO DANS COMMENT WASH your BLOODY CAR

Just to let you guys know, this particular one was the very first, and only one I've had made. I sent it to a customer who wasn't happy with the fit due to the gaps around the edges of the vent and the recess in the bonnet.

As Rob is a personal friend of mine I did him a deal on this one as it was just going to sit in my garage doing nothing.

Anyway now he has fitted it, it actually doesn't look too bad. Would you guys be happy with the fit of this? If so then I can start production on them now, I just wasn't too happy with the gaps and I've been trying to get the manufacturer to remould.

Cheers

Rick

Looks very smart mate, looks like a top quality product aswell

These are made by a UK manufacturer who makes all of the carbon for a very well known Jap manufacturer in the UK side of things which you can buy in the main dealer.

They use pre preg 2x2 twill weave carbon and it's good quality stuff.

Cheers

Rick