Thanks for the replies :)

Got rid of Supra because the valve seals and turbo seals were shot and cost too much to replace (plus other problems it ended up with)

Pics of the Supra:

FB_IMG_13496207342251856.jpg

Suprawingscut.jpg

Now onto the Glanza :)

So at the moment its got:

TRD Shocks and springs,

full exhaust (pipework looks huge and too big to me, sure its larger than 2.5" from the backbox to the cat rep pipe),

Different Alloys,

Front mount cooler with the front bumper a bit bodged so will be cutting that so its nice and even,

Induction kit,

Got a fuel cut defender and fuel pressure regulator with the car but not fitted,

Boost controller (needs wiring properly as its got wires and a vac hose all over the place,

Bailey dump valve.

Got the car a lil cheap because of the following problems i intend to solve pretty quick:

Indicators dont work, but the flash when you engage or disengage the alarm so im thinking the relay will need replacing,

Alarm is temprimental and goes off by itself sometimes, this may or may not be part of the indicator problem,

Stereo dosent work.

Needs a good "buffering" to bring the white back to its former glory.

Think thats it.

Will get pics up soon

Cheers

D

Edited by duanet.turbo

Welcome to UKSO buddy! Supra looked pretty nice!

Where abouts in Derby are you from? I run a Facebook page for folk from Nottingham/Derby if you would be interested in joining us sometime maybe? Search Tokyo Collective over on Facebook if youre on there buddy!

Get some pics of the Glanza up :)

Just liked the page, got some pretty good pics from Japfest 2 :)

I'll keep a look out, there cant be that many other white Glanza's with a carbon bonnet. I live in Cotmanhay, if your in the area feel free to come give me a hand with my electro issues ;)

Duane

Cheers mate! indeed mate we have a lot more to sort through and upload but its finding time at the minute!

What colours your Glanza, got any pics? Haha im more than game to come give you a hand, electric issues arent my thing though :lol:

Mine neither really but i like to give it a go :thumbsup:

Just managed to get some pics on Photobucket, below, needs work as i say but a decent start for a project.

D

http://s625.photobucket.com/user/duanet_turbo/media/DSC_0168_zpse4511b26.jpg.html'>DSC_0168_zpse4511b26.jpg

http://s625.photobucket.com/user/duanet_turbo/media/DSC_0167_zps05f9d600.jpg.html'>DSC_0167_zps05f9d600.jpg

• 2 weeks later...