#2 Matt1878's Glanza *ITS COMING JAE!*

Right... This is where I'm at.

The car is now starting first time no problems after Iddy kindly sent me some new spark plugs. Turned out the old ones were sparking but wasn't strong enough to start the car... Iridiums in.

NEXT PROBLEM.

The car drives and is absolutely fine until it hits boost. Then it becomes very jerky and feels restricted. Feels like it becomes to struggle.

Car is running standard boost on a HKS actuator.

The car is now starting first time no problems after Iddy kindly sent me some new spark plugs. Turned out the old ones were sparking but wasn't strong enough to start the car... Iridiums in.

NEXT PROBLEM.

The car drives and is absolutely fine until it hits boost. Then it becomes very jerky and feels restricted. Feels like it becomes to struggle.

Un plug your lambda see what that dose I have to run with mine un-plugged now as it struggles to do anything worth a shot.

NEXT PROBLEM.

Mine did that when my leads packed up

Right.. Changed the leads to the red 9.5mm Magnacores and it still misfires/jerks and sounds like it struggles when quite high up the rev range when boosting.

I've never felt fuel cut so I don't know what that's like. The car does have a HKS actuator however Iddy said it was set at stock boost and my boost gauge (Blitz stepper gauge) does show .65 bar of boost.

On a plus note, I will be going to JAE in it. It drives fine other than that. CAN'T WAIT MOTHER FUCKERS!

Anyone have any other ideas on why its struggling!?

Oh yeah, I got rid of the mile of plastic and the Filter and meshed the turbo. Also removed the HKS SSQV and blanked it off. :)

null_zps957365d8.jpg

Edited by Matt1878

One on the inlet, one on the gearbox, one on the left engine mount, the main one on the battery.

Inside is one by the passenger footwell, one by the ecu, and one near the center console iirc. Check and clean them all with some wire wool, clean the bolts washers and the contact area too.