• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destruction derby 2! What a game!! That and twisted metal world tour and black!

Hogs of war was pretty epic when i was younger but played it not too long ago and it just wasnt the same. Think back then your imagination made games better than they were like with gran turismo 1-2 etc seemed amazing then but now you struggle to recognise what car your driving lol whereas now you expect so much from a game it leaves little left to the imagination!

Some are good others are really dated, they just dont have the same reply value as they used to, i remember playing demo's over and over the same with need for speed underground 2 but just cant get into now!

I remember playing demos flatout as well. I can remember this one demo, was a 3rd person shooter / strategy where the was futuristic tanks and these strange 3 legged robots.

I've still got some ps1 games as my ps3 still played them until it packed up.

Nothing amazing now though

Rapid racer

Southpark

Command and conquer red alert

Some green plastic toy soldiers games

N gen racing was the tits, like Gt but with planes

Micro machines v3

I've even got the cover book from the original GTA cant believe i managed to get my old dear to buy me an 18 rated game at 9 years old haha

I just trade when I get the hints in the videos before missions, although I skipped a few as wanted to get back to the action.

I dont have it yet but was playing it at my pals as the weekend and we managed to steal a fighter jet and a fighting helicopter from the military base.

Was hard going though.

There is a mission where you need to steal a chopper from there, I spent like half an hour trying to sneak in before getting bored, grabbing a truck and driving in at full pelt!

I have :) im 75% completed on the whole game now, doing all the little missions, whats the most random thing you characters have been doing when you switch between them? I just switched to trevor and hes in a dress on top of a mountain