500bhp Glanza up north somewhere?! might be BS...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People get so caught up in chasing numbers, they leave their cars at tuners for months on end for these mega builds, and for what ? To say, 'i own the most powerful glanza blah blah'

Nah, fuck that, learn to use a spanner and do some work yourself is what i reckon.

Letting someone else build your car is like paying someone to pump your missus :)

People get so caught up in chasing numbers, they leave their cars at tuners for months on end for these mega builds, and for what ? To say, 'i own the most powerful glanza blah blah'

Nah, fuck that, learn to use a spanner and do some work yourself is what i reckon.

Letting someone else build your car is like paying someone to pump your missus :)

I kinda get what you mean but when it comes to forging a engine or building it is a different story...

I couldn't agree any more! I've never used a garage, only thing I've ever taken my car to a garage for is an MOT I have a lot of respect for people who do more than just polish and pay

I kinda get what you mean but when it comes to forging a engine or building it is a different story...

Dont get me wrong here im not expecting everyone to go about forging theyre own engines and rebuilding gearboxes etc. i just dislike the fact that people claim to have built or own the best starlets out there when in actual fact they know fuck all about the car because they canny work a ratchet and have never been near the car with a tool kit haha !!

I couldn't agree any more! I've never used a garage, only thing I've ever taken my car to a garage for is an MOT I have a lot of respect for people who do more than just polish and pay

When modding any car i think its important do atleast try and do some of the work yourself, makes the car a bit more 'yours' knowing that you have made your car what it is, not some tuning company that take 6 months before even looking at the car.

Not having a go by the way guys, just saying :)

:thumbsup:

A little respect pls

You can do 1 aswell mate

Daniel u started it, did i say shit to you? No i didnt so y u gta say shit? So what if i broke cars whats that got to do with you? Fuck all so do 1

And not 10 only 4 out of which 1 was my own . Fuck off now

Edited by Hawwy