holy shit balls! what car to get?? becoming very difficult

Ive been searching most nights on what project to start next..

this is becoming a little bit of a nightmare nothing is making me go WOW!!

only thing making me buzz is the gt86 and gtr but 20k and 30+ isnt so great.......

so far been looking at which have made me think about..

golf gti

seat ibiza cupra 1.4

audi s3

350z

supra

seat leon fr

porsche

starlet... altho these are becoming so hard to get a red one even from japland.....

wanting a turbo ideally.....

any ideas would be sweet...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supra or 350z, have you looked at older evos ??

I said to my self if only the 350z was a 2litre or so... would of bought one now....

3.2 litre jeez wonder what they like on fuel lol...

had a look at evo and scoobies but there just a evo and scoob nothing special to me..

I said to my self if only the 350z was a 2litre or so... would of bought one now....

3.2 litre jeez wonder what they like on fuel lol...

had a look at evo and scoobies but there just a evo and scoob nothing special to me..

Is its anything the the r32 golf then it will drink fuel like there no tomorrow. Supra is a dream car for me, I drove a well spec'd one a few year back and just fell in love haha. But if you get a well spec'd evo your only looking at a 2.0 or a 2.3 nothing silly like 3.0 or 3.2 lol

golf gti NO

seat ibiza cupra 1.4 Gay

audi s3 NO

350z YES

supra YES

seat leon fr NO

porsche Depends on model

starlet... altho these are becoming so hard to get a red one even from japland.....

Depends on your budget and what is your priority.

S2000?

330d?

STI?

For me just now there is something about the new Astra VXR absolute animal of a thing. You need money to burn though it does 20mpg has 20inch wheels and £2k brembo brakes. Supposed to be 1 of the best fwd hatches ever made though. Shame its a Vauxhall :(

Buy my starlet ;)

Seriously though if your thinking GTR, they are phenomenal cars, a mate of mine owns a dealers and has had a few, they give you a massive buzz in the passenger seat so I imagine the drivers is better!

GTR would be bought right now ,but cant pay 40k for that atm LOL...... shame.. how much for your starlet :p

A single turbo RX7 is a cool car lol

I actually had a look at one but they scare me as there only kool for a bout 1000 miles thow I hear??

Whats your budget?

I did warn you glanzas are harder and harder to come buy in great condition :( can get hold of loads of crappy ones.

yep you did indeed dude.. you not come across any?

golf gti NO

seat ibiza cupra 1.4 Gay

audi s3 NO

350z YES

supra YES

seat leon fr NO

porsche Depends on model

Depends on your budget and what is your priority.

S2000?

330d?

STI?

For me just now there is something about the new Astra VXR absolute animal of a thing. You need money to burn though it does 20mpg has 20inch wheels and £2k brembo brakes. Supposed to be 1 of the best fwd hatches ever made though. Shame its a Vauxhall :(

the seat ibiza was the one I had my eye set on LOL.. there 1.4 super charger and ticks alot of boxes for me... but yes its not jap :(

have you seen the bocangrea ?? they look sick I think in white... 180bhp n all... hmmmmmm

19.jpg

would have to get a supra over a gt4 tbh....

Edited by iamlegend

I honestly havnt had time to start looking yet mate. Im a lil tied up atm with company tax stuff and clearence on an import that came in a couple of days ago :( ill try and have a look over the next few days though.

Yes mate my friend had a bocanegra think its something youd regret really quickly. VAG so very dull to drive and not as powerful as the stats would make out.

If you are going to spend over 6k get something bigger and a bit better quality if you buy something small and tinny you will regret it quickly especially if you spend serious money buying it.

Yes mate my friend had a bocanegra think its something youd regret really quickly. VAG so very dull to drive and not as powerful as the stats would make out.

If you are going to spend over 6k get something bigger and a bit better quality if you buy something small and tinny you will regret it quickly especially if you spend serious money buying it.

how come dude?

super charger..180bhp...45mpg..2011.... stunning inside and out....sound awesome...

how come dude?

super charger..180bhp...45mpg..2011.... stunning inside and out....sound awesome...

From what i've read from owners on a few forums is 45mpg is a dream.. Low 20's is a lot more likely. There is loads of documented instances of the 1.4TSI using Ridiculous amounts of oil and the engine being quite weak.

Edited by Ollieh17

how come dude?

Drink oil like an RX8 and have a habit of going pop by all accounts, however I've never owned one just going by the general consensus of my mates!

10k is a gooooood budget, I'd saim for something different and lairy if it's a project.

Going off my experience of VAG's, theyre all a bit dull. Even my mates Leon Cupra is uber boring considering it's spec.

spec-d-tuning-infiniti-g35-coupe-10.JPG

^ They can be picked up for 5k, and look epic with a lil work ;)

how come dude?

IMO mate they are ok inside and very average outside.

In the whole hot hatch supermini size dept there are far better choices even than this.

For 10k buy yourself somthing of real quality. I wouldnt go over £5k if you plan on heavily modifying it.