Thanks John & hookie :)

Bleed nipple sheered off on the passenger side rear drum when I was going to start bleeding the brakes, so got the whole cylinder off and ordered a new one to come tomorrow, hopefully get the brakes bled once that gets replaced!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too right mate, I lined it up just now though, and the mounting point for the front is off, by quite a bit, If i line the new exhaust up with the hangers it has on it, with the ones on the car now the flange to meet the manifold goes way past the front bumper..so not good at the moment

What you gonna do if theres a problem?

If it doesn't fit you mean? I'll probably just put my old exhaust back on (if i don't butcher it taking it off) :p but I'm positive it's just the mounting that's in the wrong place, everything else is spot on, i'll see what Keith says tomorrow

Thanks Ryan & Liam :D

Videos will be up same night I get the manifold fitted haha

Edited by Jamie5414

Yeah, but I don't want to touch it as I bought it for my car so it should fit, but then again don't want to send it all the way back to Malta just to have some hangers moved....

Need to get the manifold first and get it all fitted so I can see how much it's off and mark where the new hangers need to be

Manifold & Exhaust on :D

Pictures for now, Video to follow tomorrow night as i'll leave it uploading during the day tomorrow :)

It is FUCKING LOUD!! LOL!!!! Popping and spat a flame on the way out of town!!! BEASTTTT

I think I underestimated how loud it would be, It's like a fucking rally car lol! (Minus the power :p)

Scared to go out at night now hahahahahaha wake every fucker up.

Mocked up

YSJ7EHil.jpg

4PU3FKTl.jpg

All on

5gFj5XRl.jpg

LpVApnYl.jpg

VVOLuE7l.jpg

Backbox, Sticks out a bit too much for the N/A bumper, an excuse for a livesport kit :p

w3w9Owml.jpg

looking fresh as always! looking forward to the video :p...did you have a tte backbox before??

Yes mate just stored the old system, Keeping all the original bits so I can revert if I ever sold it :)

Yeah iamlegend, A bit sore on the ears after about 20 mins lol, It'll have to get another silencer at some point, people must think a scooby is coming hahahaha

Thanks Azz :)