Steve1093's White '99 TD04 Glanza - 234.8bhp *SOLD* :(

That's the good thing about our cars, so easy to make a big difference with a few mods and it completely changes the way you feel about it!

Yeah man, just needed to go ahead with it, rather than just keep saying I would... really looking forward to the progress now :)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic car , think you can top off the look with a good polish and new headlights.

Cheers dude! Headlights should be done on the weekend hopefully, and yeah I really need to give it a good clay soon... Hopefully before Japfest too :)

Like always, good and bad news!

Pretty sure my turbo has decided to give up the go a few days before Japfest. Bastard.

However on the plus side I've just ordered the top mount ram style manifold TD04 kit from WEPR :) So happy days to come! Haha

Little update, going to try and get the interior sorted soon... So my Nardi wheel arrived today :)

20140515_180347_zps98dx65t1.jpg

Ordered my Bride Zeta III seat today too! Can't wait for that :) HKS gauges are next on the list!

Nice car hey, want to ask where did to get that steering wheel from? And how would you know it fits ?

Cheers dude! Got it from Driftworks, and got a HKB boss from there too... just choose the correct boss, it has a list of what one fits each car :)

Cheers dude! Got it from Driftworks, and got a HKB boss from there too... just choose the correct boss, it has a list of what one fits each car :)

Thanks a lot bud much appreciated,your car will be insane with that wepr kit.