Steve1093's White '99 TD04 Glanza - 234.8bhp *SOLD* :(

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a tip, don't leave your white car parked under a tree for 4 weeks without moving it... it has taken me all day and it's still not clean... :( And now i'm sunburnt haha

IMG_20140713_150040_zps202b58x7.jpg

On the plus side, i've ordered my HKS DB RS gauges :)

1x Boost

1x Oil Pressure

1x Exhaust Gas Temp

Need a little bit of help guys and gals...

Im looking at buying these new wheels, they're Work Emotion CR's in a work metal bright finish..

kiwami-1309_zpsduzzr6su.jpg

MakeThumbImage-1_zpsnxsczclk.jpeg

Really not sure how they will look on a Starlet in 15"... They look really good in bigger sizes and stanced style cars like below..

wrx_zpsfxedv29i.jpg

Any help and opinions appreciated guys

To the topic as said suits stanced cars like above. But remember way more wide bodied then a glanza .just a matter of trial and error. I think dished rims give the small glanza a wider look rather then the wheel above.but it looks great!

Pretty sure some on had these on a starlet before? Awesome wheel choice mate I'm sure they'll look good

Ooooh, need to find that! Think they're over 350ish a wheel, would be good to see what they look like on first haha

Excellent, cheers fella! :)

Well that's made my mind up! They look pretty good in 16" to be fair.. What do you guys reckon, 15" or 16"? Bearing in mind I only have oem optional lips and splitters, no aftermarket body kit..

WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And those door cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to do something like that! but don't really wanna copy! :(

Haha cheers dude! Think i've only seen one other with carbon doorcards :)