• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seat is beeeeeeeeautiful!!!!

James

Yum!

Cheers guys :)

Would have been even better if they remembered to include the side mounts so I could actually mount the seat to the rail... Bastards...

Got round to doing some more things today. Finally got rid of the shitty aircon, new half size rad fitted, and air filter relocation kit fitted - wont be on for long as TD04 should be on soon :) (Please excuse the bag on it haha)

20140608_154334_zpsoipgnsnn.jpg

The old man's a lot better with the grinder than me haha

20140608_123938_zpsrrtvrjb4.jpg

20140608_161132_zpsoz4d1sve.jpg

20140608_161325_zps0gkjv2qf.jpg

Fuck, this has come on leaps and bounds! And again, love the fact your only using top quality parts. Can't wait for more updates!

Cheers dude, really appreciate that :) WEPR TD04 & WEPR FMIC should be here soon, and Bride seat should be in shortly (just waiting on side mounts). Then up to Tuning Developments for mapping :) Debating going forged early next year... Lots of thinking to do haha...

not done much,put some stickers on it thinking about painting some bits and generally cleaning it up

Best thing to do buddy, just keep it tidy :)

How much was the rail delivered bud? They are a nightmare to get hold of it seems!

Car looks good! Great choice of mods!

Cheers buddy, and I bought the seat and rail as a set off RHDJapan. Was £477 and delivery was just over £100, wasn't to bad.. They just cocked up and forgot to send any side mounts and bolts, and aren't the easiest company to sort things out with... But is all being resolved shortly