Steve1093's White '99 TD04 Glanza - 234.8bhp *SOLD* :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick acceleration video from about 40-180Kph, I'm still just obsessed by the sound...

>http://youtu.be/1KSrlQbNndE

looks like we all got the warning stickers on passenger side dash, thats how you know the starlets from southampton lmfao

• 2 months later...

Will hopefully start using her more now we have the house move sorted and all that... Nothing has really changed for a while, but have some photos!

Brake upgrade next on the list. For both cars actually... £££

IMG_20150801_220502_zps5senm8bk.jpg

IMG_20150711_174704_zpsk60iota2.jpg

IMG_20150725_130944_zpswuk5dh3a.jpg

IMG_20150725_124842_zps2kaoputn.jpg

IMG_20150801_104806_zpshvjk492l.jpg

2 very nice motors there mate, the v sounds lovely.

thanks mate! :)

Mmmmmmm want. Love your V too. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the wheels but that's just personal taste.

Cheers Matt, did debate changing them a little while ago, just never had that much money spare haha

nice bootay shot with the R32....

by the way if you need a turbo kit for Godzilla...we make manifolds for them :p haha just saying...s

Don't say that! Haha

I'm trying to keep it as a standard, sensible-ish daily... I don't know how long that's going to last though :)

I dont know how you decide which one to drive in the morning lol!

Haha the 32 is my daily, mainly because it has a full interior and is a lot comfier and quieter... gets quite a lot of attention when it's parked aswell lol :)

Just reading through this build thread, what a lovely motor. This is the sort of figure I'm aiming for with my v once she's running properly and just trying to keep it a real clean example. Keep up the good work mate its looks and sounds great

Just reading through this build thread, what a lovely motor. This is the sort of figure I'm aiming for with my v once she's running properly and just trying to keep it a real clean example. Keep up the good work mate its looks and sounds great

Thanks buddy! Really appreciate that :) Will be my track car at some point, but will hopefully keep her as clean as possible too

• 2 weeks later...

Got a fair bit of motivation for this after JF2. Time to get serious with this build after the Skyline is gone, and get it on track!

I'm rather obsessed with the Cruise demo cars and proper track builds from Japan, so I'm thinking Cruise Front end with various bits of DIY aero bits. Splitter, canards etc. (Hopefully those will look better than they sound)

IMG_20150816_151419_zpsoqpa8apw.jpg

IMG_20150815_141008_zpsatr4bj6q.jpg

IMG_20150815_121512_zpsjead9nfz.jpg

• 1 month later...

IMG_20150925_180107_zps9wb8lwfl.jpg

So the Skyline is gone, back to using this as my daily, roll on winter... :/

Took her out for a little blast tonight as I've lost a lot of motivation and love for it. Didn't take long to remember why I still haven't sold it!

Will hopefully be making a little bit of progress soon, nothing major, but a few little bits...

here's a few more videos for now until I do something worth mentioning

http://youtu.be/1Vr4fXnM82I

http://youtu.be/DfnAe3lYzu4