Azz's 428bh Forged Glanza V, JAE/TRAX CONTENT !!!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently trying to source an APEXI AVCR BLACK because of using a big turbo with lots of boost I need to be able to control how much boost at what rpm and they are the only ebc that can do it.

I don't see the need as to why you want to do that? It's only a good feature to have if your creating too much torque lower down and over powering the friction the tyre can produce. With the turbo you got that won't be happening.

That's a hell of a transformation azz, bay looks mint however I want to see them wheels fitted !!!!!

James

Trust me when I say there has been a hell of a lot of intrest in them plus the amount of offers I've had for them !

• 2 weeks later...

Well the final piece of the puzzle is currently on route to Racetech in the form of an almost new Apexi AVCR BLACK edition so we are able to control boost by rpm/gear to try help out with a nice boost curve on the gtx30 instead of nothing and then 1.5-2bar !

She will be hitting the dyno this week if all goes well to get her final MAP and try take the ukso record ;)

Things are getting so close now to being back on the road and ready for her photo shoot that's been booked in for almost a year now !

IMG-20140301-WA0000_zps3w7lu4nd.jpg

Well the final piece of the puzzle is currently on route to Racetech in the form of an almost new Apexi AVCR BLACK edition so we are able to control boost by rpm/gear to try help out with a nice boost curve on the gtx30 instead of nothing and then 1.5-2bar !

She will be hitting the dyno this week if all goes well to get her final MAP and try take the ukso record ;)

Things are getting so close now to being back on the road and ready for her photo shoot that's been booked in for almost a year now !

IMG-20140301-WA0000_zps3w7lu4nd.jpg

What ecu you gone for again? Not using that to control the boost?

Look forward to seeing what it makes :) Hope you get the figure you want after all the work you've put in.

What ecu you gone for again? Not using that to control the boost?Look forward to seeing what it makes :) Hope you get the figure you want after all the work you've put in.

I'm using a dta s60, and yes I could use it as an ebc but due to going for different exhaust set ups in the near future the multiple maps that you could use for alternative boost pressures will be taken up with exhaust maps plus the avcr is a fantastic piece of kit to have in the car

• 2 weeks later...

Patiently waiting

x2 such an epic build good luck with the map ! even if you dont take the record its still going to be ALOT of fun, im enjoying the competitiomn thats starting among forum members now a few good big build as apposed to your usual tdo4/5 build i cant wait to order a new booster setup