Azz's 428bh Forged Glanza V, JAE/TRAX CONTENT !!!

It will be running < 100hp on a trip to the shops as he wont be making any positive manifold pressure.. ha.

You'll get the figures, and if you're happy with that, who is anyone to tell you otherwise. I think a well driven 200hp Starlet wont be too far behind one with even double it's horse power output over a lap.

Best of luck with it, hopefully see you at Anglesey, it's a fantastic track.

I have to admit you speak my mind. No disrespect to Azz as this is an amazing build but I think too many people get caught up trying to chase big figures.

very nice car though and I do also have to admit Azz I fully understand the lag comment.

It'll be interesting to see how it performs, either way great effort lad.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit you speak my mind. No disrespect to Azz as this is an amazing build but I think too many people get caught up trying to chase big figures.

very nice car though and I do also have to admit Azz I fully understand the lag comment.

It'll be interesting to see how it performs, either way great effort lad.

Thanks for the comments fella

one of my views is that I've spent well over 20k now and getting close to 30k once this racetech Bill comes in so why not spend that little extra and go for the current record and to have a statement like the under the bonnet especially around me where this car is appreciated by many General car enthusiasts

wicked thread mate,big power stuff happening !!

Thanks dude ✌

Traffic light destroyer. This build is mega, the way I see it you build a car for yourself, not other people, thats why I have a starlet and not a civic, I cant wait to see the power this makes! Records are made to be broken and I have a feeling this will be right up the power list! Great work pal!

• 2 weeks later...

any news on this bud?

Nothing as yet buddy, Ricky has put it too the side at the moment as I'm back away with work but I'll be making a phone call moday to tell him to get cracking because I don't want him leaving it to last minute like usual!

Traffic light destroyer. This build is mega, the way I see it you build a car for yourself, not other people, thats why I have a starlet and not a civic, I cant wait to see the power this makes! Records are made to be broken and I have a feeling this will be right up the power list! Great work pal!

Thanks for the kind words matey, hopefully she will be right up there she sure has the potential if Ricky can get it under control lol

Mine will be on the track later on in the year. Only running the td04l though, I prefer the faster spool up to be honest, I think the CT9 is brilliant. aren't you going to shift gear back into lag though? Going to be a pain when trying to exit corners quickly.

Looks like its deffo going to be hitting big BHP :) Be interesting to see how the two compare if your on track with me :)

Mine will be on the track later on in the year. Only running the td04l though, I prefer the faster spool up to be honest, I think the CT9 is brilliant. aren't you going to shift gear back into lag though? Going to be a pain when trying to exit corners quickly.

Looks like its deffo going to be hitting big BHP :) Be interesting to see how the two compare if your on track with me :)

Did you manage to sort a turbo kit then Adam ?

The plans is to change gear and still be in boost but that's one of the things we're struggling with at the moment, if it's successful then itwill give most things a run for its money.

I wouldn't worry about Dyno figures dude. By the time it's in the real world on the road it will be completely different, all them numbers on paper will go out the window

Oh but I do worry about dyno figures haha !

Amazing build mate i can imagine how you feel buddy mine was away for 8 months and its still in bits now about 2 months on what sort of power figures are you expecting to make then will it be any over 400 or just about 400?

Should make over 400 now but once I make a few tweaks in the summer I'll hopefully get a 're map and try to hit my goal of 430bhp

Did you manage to sort a turbo kit then Adam ?

The plans is to change gear and still be in boost but that's one of the things we're struggling with at the moment, if it's successful then itwill give most things a run for its money.

I've got what I need except a manifold, don't want a toyosports ebay one haha :p got a good deal on a hybrid TD04L, but I might be picking up a zisco inlet, goign to gather everything i need and do it all in one day over the summer. Need an e-manage ultimate aswell.

I've got what I need except a manifold, don't want a toyosports ebay one haha :p got a good deal on a hybrid TD04L, but I might be picking up a zisco inlet, goign to gather everything i need and do it all in one day over the summer. Need an e-manage ultimate aswell.

Are you staying stock internals ? If so I would make some money and sell the hybrid and just run a stock td04 as that's more than enough on stock and are ten a penny to buy.

Trust me when I tell you to stay away from the zisco inlets, mate of mine had one on here and it was shocking but also not needed unless hoping for high power.

Go Wepr Wepr Wepr lol awesomely gear and lifetime warranty!

Are you staying stock internals ? If so I would make some money and sell the hybrid and just run a stock td04 as that's more than enough on stock and are ten a penny to buy.

Trust me when I tell you to stay away from the zisco inlets, mate of mine had one on here and it was shocking but also not needed unless hoping for high power.

increased flow is always a benefit :)

No im not staying stock internals :) Nothing getting fitted until its all ready. looking at doing the engine rebuild myself, bit worried about the tuner stories on here and if I get a spare engine i can keep the car on the road. Run it in for 1k miles and take it for a remap. I've got a normal TD04L aswell :) got it from a friend luckily.

Anyway I wont fill your build thread up, hopefully this will be back home soon :) PM e on FB if u need anything mate

That's not very nice of you after all the PMs and advice last year on the DTA Ecu and other things, questions about our demo car and all that. I don't mind the questions at all, not even the fact that you ask me questions and do the job elsewhere. But the bad mouthing is pointless and you know that. Our intakes run 9sec runs and we sold countless units all woth lifetime warranty. If you have a problem with something which you even never bought, come and ask me.

Besides that, nice build there and keep up the good work.

That's not very nice of you after all the PMs and advice last year on the DTA Ecu and other things, questions about our demo car and all that. I don't mind the questions at all, not even the fact that you ask me questions and do the job elsewhere. But the bad mouthing is pointless and you know that. Our intakes run 9sec runs and we sold countless units all woth lifetime warranty. If you have a problem with something which you even never bought, come and ask me.

Besides that, nice build there and keep up the good work.

Hi Keith, Dizzy is a good friend outside of ukso and I don't want to see him come stuck on something I've always loved your work and have taken so much inspiration and ideas from your gt as well as all the help you have given me through last year but the fact in the matter is that some of your work this year hasn't gone down to well which is a real shame, I'm not trying to bad mouth you what so ever as all I mentioned as your intake which rbz another good friend outside of ukso had a really bad experience along with someone else I know that isn't on the forum.

I really do hope your quality of craftsmanship returns to how you were last year, maybe it's just a couple of small easy mistakes I don't know but I have a lot of time for most of your work.

Thank you for the nice build comment, means a lot coming from the world no.1 in the 4E scene

Aaron

To be fair though the Zisco inlets are absolute shite lol.The blind dude up my road with no hands could probably put better welds on it.

Now now sweetie pie, when you getting your arse over to ramsgate ? Only here for another two weeks

• 1 month later...

Little update,

New cam pulley arrived from the states after a 5 week wait to replace the old faulty one.

Second of all Ricky had her on the dyno on Thursday night just to run some boost and so far 1bar on a pretty much UN mapped engine has produced 220whp (260-265bhp fly ) @14.5 psi and the statement was made that it's far too savage haha

Over the next week we will see the rev limiter raised and boost up'd to around 30-32 psi, I've gave Ricky my target figure so let's see howthings go !!