• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mats-40 all 4

Bumper- 50

Rotas (real ones) - 280

How did you melt your finger did you light it? People go mad for these on e-gay

Lit the bloody thing and a big red bright spark landed on my finger and then another on my thumb I was so pissed it didn't hurt till the next day lol

Im not saying its now worth that but it is still a standard bumper at end of the day, but again its another of those things that depends what someone is willing to pay, personally I would keep it looks good on your car

Im not saying its now worth that but it is still a standard bumper at end of the day, but again its another of those things that depends what someone is willing to pay, personally I would keep it looks good on your car

I'm just bored of it since I've brought my van it's like the Glanza is not wanted I don't even wanna drive it and have rented a workshop to rebuild it but cba so thinking of selling some parts off if

Theyre dearer than new ones because theyve sat in a Nissan with 30K of mods, only have 5 mods mind.

Ohh shit really I'd happily pay £350 each because they were fitted to a modified Nissan :o best get the credit card out people can't miss rare opportunity like this

I would have bought them but i just got an absolute bargain on a set of used Rays Volks, 3K.

Ahh it was you who beat me to it, I was thinking of putting a deposit on a house with that 3k but them wheels like never come up for that price ( and I wonder why haha ) but you beat me to it