Lewis's 98 Spec TD04 236bhp Beast - Update: 08/05/14 - END GAME....

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome stuff Lewis glad you seen sense :) Did not want to post on the other thread as i'v never owned a M3 etc, keep this thread going mate

Why grids though? :p

I really like them. I know many hate them, but there's something about them that makes the car so much meaner in my eyes.

I kind of agree with James. My 8j rotas just felt 'heavy' on the car on straights and cornering albeit they were 16"s. Even the temporary 14" mx5 wheels with ballon tyres feel so much better. Theres some awesome wheels for sale on here atm that would be so much better imo!! But at the end of the day its down to you

Quick tip lewis if you go to junk wheels they do a set that look like rotas but are cheaper but think there is only limited colours

£94 a wheel. Still expensive for copies of copies lol! Id rather be used tbh.

I'm open to suggestion on alloys. Throw some pics at me y0!

Nice to hear, my advice would be to not spend loads at a time. You won't be expecting to be blown away lol

I do one or two mods at a time here and there and enjoy the difference they make

If you do get grids go for a different colour to the norm

• 2 weeks later...

So unfortunately i sold the car.

A lad local offered me £3800, and with my turbosmart wastegate i can sell on for £200+ the car returned me over £4000 which i cant grumble. I mad a loss of just over £1000 including buying/tuning. I had my fun, but it was time to move on.

The offer was too good to refuse.

I love this forum, the members and the invaluable knowledge I've gained.

I will most certainly return at some point.

I've moved onto to wanting somthing RWD, and i think a Silvia S14a is the next port of call. I'll most likely make a thread on here!

Thanks for everything :thumbsup:

Bought a Nissan 200SX S14a last night...

It needs TLC exterior but it drives so bloody lovely!

and being standard, she'll still flick sideways so easy!!!!

thats an offer you couldnt refuse good work mate :) and congrats on the new purchace throw some £££ at it and your on for a winner

Still got a itching for a s14! Was put off a bit watching my mate bin his on a corner though. Keep coming back to them all the time

ollie we all know your sell up and get one at some poiny :D as much as you love the glanza, ever since being on this forum you have wanted a RWD car :D

james