Just for those who haven't watched it yet.. WATCH IT. Just finished it and its by far the best series i have ever seen! Im having withdrawal symptoms now that its over. Just thought i'd share for those who are looking something to watch this winter lol

i have been addicted for the past month and have 'binged' on it watching 3-4 episodes in each sitting and just finished the fourth season.

its absolutely incredible. i do not want it to end.

everyone should start watching right this moment. i cant beleive i didnt start watching it when it came out!

All the series are on netflix guys, there is 5 all together, about 64 episodes. It really is the best thing ever! Tbh im glad i didnt watch when it came out because a week between episodes would of been a nightmare hahaha

networks in america thought it would be cancelled after the first season, they didn feel that brian crantson would be able to play Mr.White, so they passed up help maken it, along come amc to take a chance.. and now look at the show now, consider by many to be the best tv series ever made..

Nah Kavan far from it, have a look at it if you've finished Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy is equally as addictive, if not more so :)

disagree with that, i thought it was well good, then the series abt the irish was so awful, i stopped watching it

Here Netflix only has first part of 5th season. Hopefully 2nd part will come soon, can't wait to see the end.

Watching also walking dead, only one or two episodes left of the 2nd season.

And you should start watching Dexter, I think it's even more addictive than breaking bad :p