My bright green starlet N/A update *lock please*

hi all been signed up a while never got round to putting up any proper project so I said i'd put up my current project

I bought this a few weeks ago I have an idea of of what im going to do with it just getting time and funds together are the biggest part
car is originally and irish starlet just with the glanza kit fitted. I know some people are going hate it because of the colour but that's what I like about it

car is in a bit of a state has been parked up a good while so needs a real good clean both inside and out will update the thread as I go

1391496_10202173342643449_1482552098_n.j
1377200_10202228313457685_1297665524_n.j
1393673_10202236724187948_1286719860_n.j

Edited by JDMfreak
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the same colour everywhere? And whats going on with the side strips..? Different... ;)

it had a tip at the front the bonnet passenger wing and bumper where resprayed but when you look at it in person you cant see the colour differences only the camera seems to pick it up ,,the previous owner stuck them back on In the wrong place the car is getting painted both side so the rub strips will be removed

Remove door strips, remove N/a wings and replace them for a Glanza ones and paint the gap between the rear and front window black to make it look like a Glanza and it would finish it of nicely :)

Remove door strips, remove N/a wings and replace them for a Glanza ones and paint the gap between the rear and front window black to make it look like a Glanza and it would finish it of nicely :)

Aren't n/a and Glanza wings the same?

Nice to see a different direction as far as colour goes! :)

doors strips are been removed I can take them off yet as there not painted underneath wings are been changed later down the line ,,I will be painting the gap between the front window and rear window black at some stage

Looks mad, my van is kawasaki green too!

photo-16.jpg

haha the transit looks mad that colour Edited by nick1984

Glanzas did not come with side repeaters as standard.

the reason they have them is that they are fitted during the importation process even though they dont need them thanks to the protruding piece in the front indicators.

they are not a factory item and not all of them get them fitted at import, hence why some have them and some dont, and the ones that do are all different styles, from Toyota style rectangular ones to square ones to round ones.

Phil.

Looks different dude :) would look good with a nice kit on I recon :)

it has the full glanza kit minus the rear garnish

Like it , it's nice to see something different

cheers mate something different to the same old glanza's you see about

• 2 weeks later...

small update but keep it rolling anyways haven't had much time to do stuff at the car. Only got a few bits done recentley started on my electric window conversion have the drivers side done just need to get the passenger side done at the minute im gathering up bits ive picked up a set of glanza s clocks to do the conversion and thanks to here for the guide on here where to put the wiring. A set of lime green samco rad pipes a set of wolfrace alloys unsure of name these are only temporaray till I find a decent set

few pictures to keep the thread alive

1381432_10202315815565183_664073293_n.jp

581081_10202315823005369_2018149887_n.jp

1450848_10202307524597914_2059274696_n.j

10193827-114-160x213.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

Edited by nick1984

good work dude!

Phil.

cheers phil :thumbsup:

Need to get that electric window conversion done soon myself tbh. Hope the guide works out alright for the clocks, any problems give me a shout :thumbsup:

its very handy and straight forward first thing to check though is for the plugs located in the kick panels if there there jobs handier ,, Hopefully the guide works ive ive a set of standard clocks without the rev counter my only problem is how do i run the rev counter can i run it from the ign socket in the diagnostics plug as i have seen other people wire in after market rev counters this way

its very handy and straight forward first thing to check though is for the plugs located in the kick panels if there there jobs handier ,, Hopefully the guide works ive ive a set of standard clocks without the rev counter my only problem is how do i run the rev counter can i run it from the ign socket in the diagnostics plug as i have seen other people wire in after market rev counters this way

In my case (and i think most) the signal is already wired into the n/a loom for the cluster. The rewiring just seems to be to reconnect the other connections (warning lights etc)

Edited by vizzioarts