Thinking of going big hp!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more serious note, all that this thread highlighted to me was that it's not just me seeing threads like this pop up all the bloody time that aren't for a laugh, hence the OP taking the piss.

Does my head in people asking for bone advice every 5 minutes and not using the search function. Initially I thought it was another one of those that no one's bothered moving to the appropriate section (intake turbo & exhaust for future reference) asking for advice on a topic covered a billion times before.

Maybe this should be pasted into the rants thread? Lol

You have to be at times and the ban stick can come out ay anytime.

There is a set of rules in place please take 5min to read

John

you'd get a lot more respect if you took a moment to think about how you word your replies, no offence intended

you'd get a lot more respect if you took a moment to think about how you word your replies, no offence intended

We would not even be having this discussion if people took the 5 mins to read the rules of the forum.

There are certain individuals on here that just try and get people to rise, spout off, and cause issues.

I for one will always look at any issue and weigh it up and take to pm if i have any issues what is being said

I have no issues with anyone on UKSO, as for respect it is earned and goes both ways ;)

John

Or to moderate the remainder of the forum without bias/favouritism. Do you have the authority to move threads at all?

We would not even be having this discussion if people took the 5 mins to read the rules of the forum.

There are certain individuals on here that just try and get people to rise, spout off, and cause issues.

I for one will always look at any issue and weigh it up and take to pm if i have any issues what is being said

I have no issues with anyone on UKSO, as for respect it is earned and goes both ways ;)

John

Thats bollocks you hate me lol