Saving Money.. Any tips??

Get a change jar, I empty my wallet after every weekend even put notes in it. Then every so often stick it in the bank.

Couple of accounts are useful and online banking (which can also been a downfall) when ever you get over a certain amount in your current account move it over the other one. I get paid weekly so this is easier for me as I don't have to budget for the month.

also think about Getting an ISA account, can save 5k tax free every tax year, set up a standing order to pay into it weekly or monthly.

Edited by morgey

I have an option of putting money into shares through the company I work for, it's all run by shaview.co.UK, I'm not sure if the actual shareview site works the same as I have never checked

Edited by fremyjay

Sell your car, find an older wealthy woman and kick any drug/drink habits. Oh and dont gamble.......unless your damn good at it!

My rents have been telling me this for years. If only I had listened. Prob have been able to buy a house out right by now if it weren't for my cars and excessive alcohol consumption lol

Alcohol consumption, eating out, buying clothes, birthdays (which seem to be every other bloody weekend), stupid bills, money i spend at work.. Ebay, amazon victim. All of the above effect me :/ need to drop a few and get another account i think!

I get paid as i go, which has its advantages but makes it a nightmare to save money! I try to only carry what i need for the day. Nothing worse than money burning a hole in your pocket! I buy some amount of shite off people. Ive seen myself go to work and end up buying cars off my customers haha

Don't buy and mod a car lmao!!

Since I've sold my starlet and got an bocanegra which looks mint oem

Not really spending big money on it like my starlet and my wallet is very chunky ever since sold the starlet

LOL

share the love brother

or donate to ukso? :crazy:

I buy my clothes once a year. CCS, a skate shop in 'merica have a sale on start of December, whopper discounts 3 t-shirts for $20. Last time I bought 30 T-Shirts and 5 pairs of jeans. Cost me about £200 including shipping. Stuck half of them in the cupboard until June, bam new set of clothes without having to spend a penny.