Sign in to follow this  
Roachy1994

UKSO Nicest Tattoo

ah fuck it, never show them off and only three people know about one of them but why not.
On my rib, french lyrics from Les Miserables that mean "Sincere friendship never dies" - also I know there's a few accents missing, still haven't got round to filling those in haha. The symbols are elvish, like from LotR that mean Friend and Bond..super gay I know haha. It's on my left rib
544273_10151387789697804_2132205296_n_zp

This was my first, went to a shitty artist and regret that (not the tattoo, love it still, just regret picking that studio) but my current artist is touching up the lines on it soon. It means "My Sun and Stars"
tat2_zps43490d80.jpg

and you can see the top of the next one too, I think maybe my favourite tattoo, tho by faaar the most painful, four hours of bleeding and almost crying for this son of a bitch. Just a pretty simple lily that I did a basic sketch of and my artist did all the colours and leafs and twirls from his head. Love this bad boy

tat3_zps8aff0c91.jpg

Last one, newest one still only a few months old. No one's really seen this at all except my boyfriend and my two closest friends haha. it's just some latin words on my back, it doesn't make sense as a sentence but the words mean stuff to me separately so..sorry for the shitty lighting and weird angle, it's hard taking back selfies :S
tat1_zpsfea64888.jpg

Not much, a lot of quote/texty stuff but my next will hopefully be colour :L

Booked in on May 23rd for 7 hours!! Starting a full front piece! Gonna be a massive pirate ship / storm scene :D

Word of advice bottom of the back hurts like fuck :p I've had my ribs done and all and I barely felt it compared to my back, when it crosses the spine it feels like the worst pain ever.. haha

I feel for you. I didn't think ribs were that bad but stomach i've heard is bad :/

Couple of mine got for my nan & grandad getting a new piece soon for my dad

image_zpsee4b625e.jpg

image_zpsdda7b40d.jpg

Look loads better now that was after I got them done so bit red :D! A year old

Got this little baby today ha

image_zps7532d16e.jpg

Can someone flip it the right way don't know why it's like that

Edited by Darraghmh91

Heres mine...pretty much taken straight after. Got quite a bit left to do yet for a full sleeve.

post-282-0-54175600-1439239579_thumb.jpg

Heres mine...pretty much taken straight after. Got quite a bit left to do yet for a full sleeve.

is that uncle Ben founder of uncle Ben rice ?

A relative that passed actually...not all black folks look the same ;)

Edited by Djaniero

That's a crackin portrait that is very well done bet that wernt cheap for that quality of work