Water lines?External wastegate always open-solved. Now no boost

Got the sealing ring and the wastegate appears to have stopped leaking. However can only get 0.2 bar boost flooring it in 3rd and above. I've had a look and tightened up all the intercooler pipes. Not sure if its a boost leak or leak before the turbo meaning no boost is made? Nothing seems to be blowing though? Getting a bit annoyed. Now:(

Thinking if it was a boost leak though i'd hear it? It would have to be pretty big to get no boost? If anything before the turbo was blowing surely that would make a obvious noise also? Other option is I only welded the actuator bracket shut not the actually wastegate flap on the turbo. Could it be this is leaking massively (previously ported)?

Thinking if it was a boost leak though i'd hear it? It would have to be pretty big to get no boost? If anything before the turbo was blowing surely that would make a obvious noise also? Other option is I only welded the actuator bracket shut not the actually wastegate flap on the turbo. Could it be this is leaking massively (previously ported)?

IT would be a fairly sizeable one yeah, so id probably say you would hear it

It could be a leaky flap. whip the decat off and have a look how well it seems to be sealed.

8-9psi one. Yup vac hose from the turbo housing to bottom port of wastegate. Have tried it with and without the vac hose

Have you got the missing ring the correct way around? Unsure if would change anything...

And you have got thewastage on the right way? The ring which you bought and installed should be connecting to the manifold end.. scream end is the other