over moderation kills forums.

hahaha that made me laugh "noby move im from the internet"

no ones aloud an opinion anymore and people get offended to easy, I think that's why forums are getting shite , to be fair this one is ok , Vauxhall ones I used to be on were all to fragile lol

open another part in the website titled "frustration release" just anyone can get there frustrations out about anything

there's already a thread in club development called a rant section Edited by fremyjay

Members who don't follow forum rules and then bitch when they are politely messaged explaining the situation and given the opportunity to not have to re-write their entire for sale thread again kill forums

Lol straight on it there like a pit bull on a chicken lol

My bad for being snappy in this thread but I know it's aimed at me.

Basically, a for sale thread was approved (not by me) when it shouldn't have been because it had pictures that were taken from 'The Internet' so I hid the add and messaged him to let him know.

Unlike what usually happens (thread deleted instantly leaving the op to have to re-write the ad) I hid it because I noticed he said he will get pictures when he gets chance.

I can post pictures of the messages if need be?

Ryan

I wouldn't even bother mate just close this thread and we all move on like adults lol

, im to excited to find out if my engine is forged anyway to be thinking about this thread keep ye fingers crossed for me lads haha :yahoo:

Id rather be on this forum than civiclife!

If you wanna moan then have ago on there, from almost a year i been on here i can see the starlet community is strong and helpful, you cant moan if ryan's done you a favour and saved you from re-writing the add lol,

1v1 me bro ill pwn u

Id rather be on this forum than civiclife!

If you wanna moan then have ago on there, from almost a year i been on here i can see the starlet community is strong and helpful, you cant moan if ryan's done you a favour and saved you from re-writing the add lol,

1v1 me bro ill pwn u

Il agree with josh on the civic life and honda forums in general they don't seem so laid back, I recieved an email from admin saying my comment on the dc2 forum had been deleted/ disapproved as it didn't comply with rules, I was telling someone that they had a nice car and id be interested in it if he ever sold haha

James