An apologie to everyone on UKSO

Some people may not know but i made a few wrong decisions in the past months. The reason behind all this is that I was involved in a accident in may last year which caused the death to a cyclist. I have not been my self since then and ive not been right. I was recently charged with death by dangers driving. Which put me in a bigger low and not been able to cope.

So this is me apologising to everyone I may have upset on ukso in recent months. Hopefully everyone can forgive me and we can all start again.

Kind regards,

Sam

We all make mistakes and whatever the circumstances may of been I'm sure you will have learnt from it. And accidents happen. It takes a lot to apologies to people. Respect to you chin up :) I don't know your story so will

Not pass judgement that's for the people involved

Edited by Kyle_R

Have you fully compensated the people affected? If not squash your apology into a small ball and poke it into your rectum

so not only with the story he also conned people on here is that correct?

NEVER A GOOD IDEA. It's hard to earn the trust once it's been broken and I can't see the affected people letting it go with just a refund and a apology. Sorry to hear about what happened but stealing is inexcusable. I've been scammed before and lost over £300 so with your track record do what's right (they deserve that) and go from there

We all make mistakes and whatever the circumstances may of been I'm sure you will have learnt from it. And accidents happen. It takes a lot to apologies to people. Respect to you chin up :) I don't know your story so will

Not pass judgement that's for the people involved

well said mate.. takes a man to hold his hands and say sorry.. if alls cleared up then give the guy a chance.. no ones perfect..

well said mate.. takes a man to hold his hands and say sorry.. if alls cleared up then give the guy a chance.. no ones perfect..

yh fair enough he scammed people if he didn't want to make things right this thread wouldn't exist so I say give him a chance to do what's right. If you don't trust him don't buy from him. And as for what happened we can't say anything as we didn't witness what happened. And tbh In my experience I've seen some militant cyclists myself!!

Right I'm off but I hope one day I meet you in a street my friend!

You still seem to be pushing back at people on here but he has got valid points here, you can't expect people on here to blow sunshine up your ass after stealing from them and using something that has nothing to do with them and stealing money from members as an excuse. Your going to have to take hate comments on the chin and give people their hard earned cash back if your making at start

Thats ok but all your doing is giving people back what they already had it's a thanks for nothing at the end of the day.

Edited by Gainzy

you got found GUILTY of CAUSING DEATH BY DANGEROUS DRIVING. Stop contradicting yourself.

It doesn't say he's been found guilty it says he's been charged there's a huge difference.

Sam, I would expect members involved to have received personal apologies and to have been informed of how you're rectifying the things you did wrong.

Everyone makes mistakes, some bigger than others, but no one is perfect & it's how you put them right that matters.

It takes a bit of courage to come on here and try to make things right again, but i suspect you are carrying around a fuck load of guilt and are trying to right some wrongs. Which is understandable under the circumstances.

Just pay everyone back that you owe money to, apologise, and move on.

I agree with marc. Time to zip up and take a mature stance on this. If hes had an accident where some one died then thats punishment enough without the harsh comments. Some times best to bite your tongue no matter how angry you are.

I agree with marc. Time to zip up and take a mature stance on this. If hes had an accident where some one died then thats punishment enough without the harsh comments. Some times best to bite your tongue no matter how angry you are.

agreed I think he's suffered enough and wants to do what's right

locked it so you can all still see, removed some un needed comments

sam, i suggest you start by refunding everyone.

once everyone has been refunded then maybe people will be ready to accept your apology

any problems contact me