Possible improvement Ideas

Just a few ideas....Maybe an online folder on everyone's personal profile where you can upload pics of your car. would be quite cool. The other idea was of a continuous feed on a wall that everyone can see, something that the members can post on with pictures or just a comment and people can comment on the stuff posted.

The wall thing sounds like a thread lol, where you can title, post pics n comments etc lol. This is a forum with topics and conversations. Please please lets not turn it into facebook or im off lol and an online folder for pics of your car is the same as the owners builds bud.

You mean a gallery? Lol

Could put it as a tab at the top and it just has a single picture set by the member which you click on to bring up a gallery of that person.

I could see it working but at the same time it would have to be done by image hosting sites still other wise it would fill servers.

There's other sites like it. Have a selection of pics and a quick description of the car etc

I'm just thinking of a single page for a quick reference of a member and car.

Imagine it like an eBay add. 1 initial display pic, click it, brief description and another 4 or 5 pictures. Then a link to there build thread.

It would make looking for a certain car and member a lot easier lol

I'm just thinking of a single page for a quick reference of a member and car.

Imagine it like an eBay add. 1 initial display pic, click it, brief description and another 4 or 5 pictures. Then a link to there build thread.

It would make looking for a certain car and member a lot easier lol

I like the sound of this, and could link to their sale items

Wasnt trying to shoot down the ideas dude. Ideas are always a good way to progress. Just thought id give my opinions to them. But as above bit of a brain storm and something comes from the ideas. I really would like to see a link to a log of seller feed back rather than the current system where you have to search then read 3/4 threads sometimes all for one person. A link to a members feed back for sales thats tied into the profile some how so we all have one page for sales feed back would be a great improvement tbh.

Edited by shorty

Wasnt trying to shoot down the ideas dude. Ideas are always a good way to progress. Just thought id give my opinions to them. But as above bit of a brain storm and something comes from the ideas. I really would like to see a link to a log of seller feed back rather than the current system where you have to search then read 3/4 threads sometimes all for one person. A link to a members feed back for sales thats tied into the profile some how so we all have one page for sales feed back would be a great improvement tbh.

+1 This would be a great improvement

+1 This would be a great improvement

+2 here if I can see a good feedback for buying and selling it's nice to save abit here and there over paypal fee's and it can regain a good trusting bond with people which is always a good thing :)

Just a few ideas....Maybe an online folder on everyone's personal profile where you can upload pics of your car. would be quite cool. The other idea was of a continuous feed on a wall that everyone can see, something that the members can post on with pictures or just a comment and people can comment on the stuff posted.

I understand what Lewis is saying the suzuki club has a members garages that has a 3 picture feed on the homepage that changes everytime your on there, able to click on pics to bring up profiles

:)

62490E6D-CA65-43DB-8CF1-72DFE562D6BE_zps

James

Did we ever get further with the idea of a messenger.. Like Facebook? Where you can see who's active and message them?

I know you can do it by clicking the profile to see if there online and then sending a PM. Just something quicker?

Did we ever get further with the idea of a messenger.. Like Facebook? Where you can see who's active and message them?

I know you can do it by clicking the profile to see if there online and then sending a PM. Just something quicker?