Just went out in my car with a mate for a drive was goin down a duel carridge way and was over taking a national express bus when he decided to turn into me so pushed me off the road then I got back on the road and went to go passed in a different lane and he cut across and rammed me off there and I went into a verge and smashed my intercooler and lost all power

Have been absolutely raging with anger

Not a clue why he did it as was only goin steady after he got me off the road he went off on his way in the right lane

I would imagine it'd be easy to find out what bus would have been at what location at a certain time, I've had a couple of run ins with a national express and been overtaken by one at an ungodly speed.

hope the damage is minimal! Call national express I've heard of some bus companies paying out decent sums to compensate for damage to prevent matters getting further and potentially affecting they're reputation.

Phone the bus company, if there is any damage to the bus they will have logged it and you'll be able to find out who the driver was or give them details of the route and time to find out! Hope you get it sorted mate

The bus did not get damaged as I had to avoid it by goin off the road :(, I'm goin to ring them tomorrow and tell them what happened but will most likely be fobbed off

Bad crack!! Had a bad night to driveshaft decided to fuck waited 3 hours to get 2 mile Jam body kit plus recovery truck = bastard to get on lol hope the damage isn't too bad ad find out who was driving that bus don't let them fob you off the cunts

I work for stagecoach and national express is part of the same group

If you tell them the time date and location they will easily be able to see who was driving and near enough all the coaches have CCTV these days so they should be able to see exactly what happened

They take it seriously and the driver will be in a lot of shit if he was just being a bellend

Any more news on this ? ... Had a national express coach overtake me a few weeks ago, went past me at a fair rate, then just cut straight back in (no signals etc) then all of a sudden just sat there doing 40-45 mph I would say (70 limit) so to me it sounds like bad driving is the norm for them ?

Sad to hear about your glanza Ben, hope you get everything sorted soon (if it hasn't been sorted already) :)

Any more news on this ? ... Had a national express coach overtake me a few weeks ago, went past me at a fair rate, then just cut straight back in (no signals etc) then all of a sudden just sat there doing 40-45 mph I would say (70 limit) so to me it sounds like bad driving is the norm for them ?

Sad to hear about your glanza Ben, hope you get everything sorted soon (if it hasn't been sorted already) :)

No mate did not have time to ring them but sorted it over bank holiday week end where I hit the verge it ripped intercooler and pipes apart, the cars being broke next month any way so not fussed now was mega angry the night it happened though

Oh right fair enough mate :D I honestly don't know where they get there licenses from ! And it's a shame your breaking your glanza, what u replacing it with ?

Was gonna be a evo 8 but reason I'm breaking v is cause I don't wanna keep chucking money at a car so gonna get a pick up truck and a jet ski lol

Sounds like a plan mate, personally I wouldn't purchase a jet ski as I have a fear of water lol or is it just me been a wuss who knows ? Any decent pick ups around now, it's something I don't really follow ?