Bussey's Billet GT2867 323bhp V

4es are fine to 9k if you have the right rod bolts and springs.

What's he had issues with?

Oil pump is defo not okay at 9k mate :lol:

And I'm not sure, more than happy with the map though and trust his more than a lot of people :)

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a couple of people north of 8.5k on a standard pump. Can't see why it would be an issue.

The thing that puts most people off is the 5/16 bolts most rods use rather than a select few using 3/8.

Cheers mate :)

Yeah a few people have told me the only difference between GTX and GT is the turbine wheels?

Turbine wheels are the same mate, it's only the compressor wheels which are different, their 11 blade billet wheels. Spool the same as GT series turbo's, but just flow an extra 10-15% more air due to the blade aero.

There's no problem with the oil pumps, don't those P&P ecu's raise it up to like 8500? Could always shim the relief valve although not ideal. A GT28 deffo needs a raised rev limit to make the most out of them.

Edited by AdamB

Turbine wheels are the same mate, it's only the compressor wheels which are different, their 11 blade billet wheels. Spool the same as GT series turbo's, but just flow an extra 10-15% more air due to the blade aero.

There's no problem with the oil pumps, don't those P&P ecu's raise it up to like 8500? Could always shim the relief valve although not ideal. A GT28 deffo needs a raised rev limit to make the most out of them.

That's the one! Knew it was somthing to do with the wheels haha,

And im only going on what I'm told anywho, diffrent inlet will be going on in the not so distant future and then on the map tweak I'll look into getting the limit raised, it would definatly help with the drop off between gears anyway !

• 2 weeks later...

Bussey's Words:

Glanza written off,
Run off the road by an uninsured driver straight into a brick wall.
Police don't want to help, flux don't want to help. Luckly there was witnesses.
Not a good day, on way to hospital to get neck a back sorted

Neck is killing now adrenaline has worn off, pains in lower back. Cars bent like fuck. Went about 10 foot in the air. Happy it didn't roll

Bussey's Words:

Glanza written off,

Neck is killing now adrenaline has worn off, pains in lower back. Cars bent like fuck. Went about 10 foot in the air. Happy it didn't roll

FUCK MAN hope he's ok!! shocking news can't believe it!

Bussey's Words:

Glanza written off,

Ohh my shit! Hope your ok dude, cars can be replaced you can't !

James

Thinking of you man.

You were a gent throughout out piston debacle so I hope your make a speedy recovery.

I've had a big accident in the past and wee strange things can happen in the aftermath in your head or body, but only advice I can give is power on as best u can.

Obviously if there is something obvious wrong you need to get it sorted but so long as you get the all clear - get a cup of tea and a nights sleep quick re evaluation of what life's about and then get stuck back in

Phil

I KNEW YOU LOT WOULD BE STRAIGHT ON HERE!!!!

Hahahaha.

Cheers for the kind words guys, long story cut short. Drunk woman driver, I dodged her, went up a bank, into a wall then about 10ft into the air. She sped off then swapped over driving with her husband then they came back (lots of witnesses though so she's not too clever) they both smelt like a German brewery regardless.

Even with me telling the police the following-

The road is blocked

There are bricks everywhere

The third party are drunk

There plate is showing no insurance

They refused to turn up because no one was hurt.

In future I will be ramming people. And that's no joke.

I'm fine just a case off tennis neck.

Shells fucked.

Adrian flux have gone from my best freind to worst enemy, have been spoken to like it's my fault from the minute i said the word claim. I would not reccomend them to anyone. Will be changing insurers asap.

Will be re shelling. Seems like all the local 1ao owners are doing it anyway so might as well jump on the band wagon.

Thanks for the kinds words guys xxx

James, hope your okay buddy..

Let me know if theirs anything i can do to help..

Ive only just got over my crash injuries so if you need a hand or advicr on recuperation let me know.

Where it happen bro?

Brays lane mate. Only reason people go up that road is the pub at the top. Gutted