Bussey's Billet GT2867 323bhp V

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I set my cusco door bars a little bit high to start with......literally crawling out the car at McDonald's gets no pussy!

I'll set mine as high as I can then mate, hopefully it will act as a pussy deterrent. As the carbon dipped wings attract way to much at the minute, it's a nightmare!

That's one serious shell! Back in the game man that's the spirit!

Thanks mate :)

Aww mate I'm gutted for you! I was absolutely loving this build thread just started reading it tonight. Really loved what you did with it. The videos were bloody grand. Then to hear about the accident. Makes my blood boil! Unbelievable.

But as they say chin up and I look forward to your next build.

Also I only read parts of it, but fast spool, ball bearing turbos?

Turbos don't spool up faster because they have a ball bearing in them. It will be other factors that affect the spool. Nissan did research into that and found that Ball bearing turbos took 22% longer to spool, the key is that they can withstand greater RPMS, of upto 160'000 RPM. You really think you'll need to spool a turbo up to that many rpms lol!

As said didn't really read the whole thing. Just thought that was interesting.

They've taken the rear legs and welded them to a cross bar which is between the rear suspension turrets. It would be better if the rear leg's were on top of the rear suspension turrets. You'd usually weld a plate onto the top of that area to strengthen then weld to that. Hard to explain with out a pic. It'll be more than fine though.

Is there a X bar in the roof?

They've taken the rear legs and welded them to a cross bar which is between the rear suspension turrets. It would be better if the rear leg's were on top of the rear suspension turrets. You'd usually weld a plate onto the top of that area to strengthen then weld to that. Hard to explain with out a pic. It'll be more than fine though.

Is there a X bar in the roof?

Right I see, and yup sure is :)

Picking up the shell this coming weekend now, gonna be lots of late nights stripping down this week......great

New shell looks serious!

Phil

Thanks mate

When's the new shell coming home? I'm seriously looking forward to seeing this come alive!

James

As above :)

That new shell is serious!! :)

Cheers man :)