• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plug it in...

then go to "my computer" and you will find something like removable card F or something, then go into that and you should be able to just slide the file to a folder on your desktop <_<

Get them fitted <_<

And I dare you to keep the ride height like it is on the rear coilover in the pic :)

ive got em on son! just havent taken any pics as of yet. maybe il try them that low when i get my 14's ;)

as soon as the tracking is all done it going to be awsome! i dont like the wheel not being straight when driving and now that its all set the front has droped a little so im gona drop the rear to match.

• 1 month later...

@ tucka - the D2's have made a huge improvment over what i had, handles like its on rails now and i can still tighten them up more :lol: .

@ si - honestly i havent got a clue what make they are. i was kinda hoping that eiter you, rick or ecks could help me on that point. i'l take a photo of the stickers and markings if youd like?

cheers fella

do you know what mate i think you might be right. they do look alot alike sept there a different colour.

dont supose anybody knows what them ones are called?