• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im doing my apprenticeship there fella. the motors that come in are amazing stuff i can only dream of owning lol

im really lucky to get to work there and im learning alot already

Sweet I'll bring the GT there for some work :thumbsup:

And Yea in the Met, GT's off the road so wont see me :D

@ wallace, the boost comes in quite quickly and holds pritty much all the way to the new red line of 8.5k :thumbsup: i'll try really hard to get a vid up but im going away to devon this week so its going to take a bit. rr will come when i can afford it lol

sparky id love to work on another starlet other than my own up there fella :D

• 4 weeks later...

sorry fella didnt notice your reply. the mani and down pipe were al made by race tec bud. right got a bit bored whilst babysitting today so i thought i try some parts on the ive been collecting.

what you think?

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

i didnt want to drop it off the stands just in case it hit the ground, shes very low at the front :D

the brows are carbon fella and i have some other plans to make them fit a bit better :D

• 6 months later...

that looks frikin quality man, only thing ide do when u can, is because ure externally gated now, and the actuator isnt in the way, u can rotate the turbo downwards reducing the piping route and reducing a little bit of lag, and freeing up some space ;)

sorry guys my updates have been a bit slack as of late. i got my emb fitted and mapped up but it maxed the injectors out so it was turned back a bit so it was safe to drive about. i have a fuel reg to try and see if it makes a difference but other than that i need some bigger injectors to get the best out of the setup.

that said mind it goes like somthing else and if im honest i wouldnt want much more out of it as theres just no point it would be power wasted im stuggling for traction now as is lol.

if all goes to plan i should have some track time for japfest so a few of you should see how she goes then and i might see if i can blag a camera for it aswell.

@ drumz, i can see what your on about with the intercooler pipe work man ive never thought of doing it and maywell try it in the future thanks ;)

Awesome V dude! ;)

What sort of power are you looking to achieve? There's been some really good dyno results for the TD12s!

Are you coming along to Japfest with the S.Wales convoy?

well i was looking for 200bhp really but ive seen a similar spec'd v get 217. i am going to japfest but its with my local club jcc. i will be popping over to see the starlet crew though ;)