shorty's new armchair with wheels.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well few bits sorted so far. The passenger vent missing in the first post has been sourced and fitted, a new rear arm rest has been fitted as on the old one the leather had slipped and showed off the foam behind which looked grubby.

The smokey turbos will be coming off and replaced by the new low mileage ones I've now got. Got a new set of aristo badges to swap back from the lexarse ones.

Added wind deflectors :D

Added new mats from japland

oooo6_horidasi-img600x400-1397200219x97t

New black grill to replace flaky lexarse one

tokiwa770-img600x450-1351833666k27djs656

and some new shoes :)

_3-2_zps5ine1jbw.jpeg

_3-1_zpsrrvxpz7m.jpeg

18" 9j Volk challenge F Zero alloys. Not sure what colour to do yet etc but i love em. Will see what they look like on the car when they show up :D

Few other little bits to update some when but this is mainly it for now.......

Edited by shorty

Yea 1700kgs with 280hp is still very quick though :D and mine is pushing a bit more than that. I've a few bits left to sort and it will be 400hp :) and while being sat in a lazy boy armchair haha. Stock internals will take 600hp and forged well 2jz's have done 1200hp+ haha no starlet will do that.

20140721_184438_zpstbygwgks.jpg

wheels are on. Just need to chose a refurb colour/idea.

Edited by shorty

AUTO

you fecking complete hypocrite!!!

hahahahhaha

yea my supra was fully bpu and was 400bhp

the best engine going the 2jz... cat back double decat fmic and fcd/restrictor ring and ready for 1.2 bar...

Already got cat back and 2nd decat, mate has a 1st decat with restrictor ring sat to one side for me. I've an ebc and 2 lower mileage turbos sat here just need fcd and pump and im ready really.

And my e46 323 was also auto lol and the 335d msport im after next is too haha. But i drive a van 5 out of 7 days for work so less of a hipocrite and more of a lazy thing :p but yea auto haha. Tell ya what the 2jz is fookin awesome though :D

Already got cat back and 2nd decat, mate has a 1st decat with restrictor ring sat to one side for me. I've an ebc and 2 lower mileage turbos sat here just need fcd and pump and im ready really.

And my e46 323 was also auto lol and the 335d msport im after next is too haha. But i drive a van 5 out of 7 days for work so less of a hipocrite and more of a lazy thing :p but yea auto haha. Tell ya what the 2jz is fookin awesome though :D

:p

nice one mate it looks canny tbh and I did not even kno the 2jz was in this!!

fuel pump and ebc is not needed... the RR does that for you nicely..

yea its a hell of a engine some one on the supra forum took 900hp on stock engine :sad: crazy.. there built to last that is for sure...

Sweet even better then. And yea man the lexus gs300 came with a 2jz-ge and the aristo came with the 2jz-ge and 2jz-gte. Best of it is every one thinks its a lexarse gs300 and then it takes off like a stabbed rat lol.

Edited by shorty

I would love one of these!

Lovely cars and proper power house

I have a hks fcd here if you need one came in the boot of my gt when I bought it so not sure if it works, pay for postage and a beer and it's yours ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Haha im on the us vip forum and I've alot of "maybe" plans for the car but all depends as its not a keeper, so dont want to sink to much cash into it. Im still going for back to bmw after the house is bought tbh.

Incase anyone knows anyone who maybe interested this car will be for sale soon. I may add all the 400hp parts by then or just include them with the car not sure yet. It was never a forever car just one id always fancied for a bit. Will be massivly missed though tbh.